Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

need help with my project i am starting lsx ,big block ,turbos, supercharger

Old 12-30-2013, 08:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help with my project i am starting lsx ,big block ,turbos, supercharger

alright heres the deal im starting my project car finally stable to start it and get it done. i have a 1970 chevy camaro rs/z28 mini tubbed with a bmr torque arm suspension . now im kinda on a stan still because i do know know what kind of engine set up id like to put into it. ive been back and fourth from and lsx 454 with twin turbos to a 502 big blcok with an 871 supercharger. now heres my goal id like to get close to 1000rwhp or more. im new to the ls world all i hear about are horror stories bout the lsx 454 blowing up because the side walls are to thin and what not. im just looking for advice to steer me into the right path to get close or past my goals . if anybody body to help me get into touch with people who would know or if they know would be great
Old 12-30-2013, 09:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Youre on an LS based forum. All advice is going to be one sided. 1000whp doesn't require 454 cubes, an aftermarket block, or even 2 turbos in the LS world. If its fuel injected, it will be more street able than the big block.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: need help with my project i am starting lsx ,big block ,turbos, supercharger