Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Novi 1200 s/c on ls3

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2014, 05:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Novi 1200 s/c on ls3

Hi guys,
I need a bit of advice regarding SC brackets and mounts.

Got a 06 GTO, and bought a used NOVI1200 SC, that came with all the gear and mounting bracket, its in mint condition and was told by the seller that it came of a hemi charger, and i wanna install it on my LS3 (stock pistons rods crank) i understand that i need the main bracket that fits my engine wich BruteSpeed.Com sells, im thinking of buying it of the website(or if u know of any other provider) As i live in kuwait and parts cant be found here other than ordering them online is there any other way i can install it? By fabrication using the current bracket?(diggin this idea) And regarding the crank pulley, i have an SLP Performance underdrive pulley installed, do i need to change it or is there any pulley addon that can be installed on top that? Kindly point me in the correct direction as i am willing to purchase ASAP caise shipping will take 12-15 days to reach me in kuwait via ARAMEX.
The car is running around 450 WHP with boltons and a GT11 lingenfelter CAM, i was toled that around 6-7psi will be safe? And with a good tune i will reach the range of 600s HP. I think i need a 7" crank pulley for the blower?

Really appreciate ur time guys

Thanks alot in advance

JOE
Old 01-28-2014, 07:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Seen a ls2 vette make 590rwhp or so a few weeks ago with an ecs Novi 1500 setup...granted it was a stock ls2 with headers and no cats...but id say if you had a novi 1500 youd be better off. 1200 might get you real close though. Never know till you try.

Quick Reply: Novi 1200 s/c on ls3