Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

4.8L with gt45 which injectors

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2014, 08:40 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4.8L with gt45 which injectors

Okay well over the last couple months ended up building a gt45 turbo setup on my 55 belair with a stock 05 4.8L but of course got it running and driving toaday and buy 4100Rpm I was reaching 90% duty cycle. I can roll into boost at 50 in 4th and it climbs right know and pulls strong. I just need to order new injectors tomorrow. I only am planning on running like 5-8 psi. I know you say go bigger for later but I am not planning on running more boost for the cost of braking ****. If I don't go bigger hopefully for the price of injectors I will not want to spend 400 to turn it up down the road. But I also would like a direct plug in injector. I am not sure if I need 60'or 80's and are they ev1 or ev6 ends. Also who has the best deal on these. I also want some good injector data available for what ever I go with to make tuning with hp tuners that much easier. I also want to make sure with which ever ones I go with I have good drivability and idle. I think I have what they call the Delphi connector and not sure I guess need adapters for them and I also would like the same height I have so I don't have to run injector spacers or fuel rail spacers. I am using the 25317628 injectors right know.
Thanks in advance.
Old 03-31-2014, 01:50 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you plan on only 8psi then just get some 60's but the price of 80's are close to the same and not all that bad to tune either.

EV1 has a rectangle sharp corner plug and EV6 has more of a square/rectangle with rounder corners

Most guys run Siemens ones since they are reliable and cheap. (350ish)

Jay

Quick Reply: 4.8L with gt45 which injectors