Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

ls swap update would like input

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2014, 12:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ls swap update would like input

first off my grammer sucks........

well its ben awhile but. my 1993 z28 Camaro so far in my lt1 to ls1 swap I have got ls towers and iv modified truck mounts into solid mounts I had 2 ls blocks sence last updated first was a 98 bloclk 11\26\97 806 heads I have 3 truck intakes iv had two lm7 block I have one know with 60k miles 2005 block I also have compleat engine wireing harness and a truck computer for a 5.3 not shore if its drive by wire tho.... but planning on microsquirt computer pre built for ls1 I have some exspirance tuneing with megasquirt softwear turbo lt1 240sx me and my buddy built its got my old engine but blabbing too much

but my plans are to use stock lt1 k member cause they are the same minouse how they bolt but welding can fix this problem truck mounts cut and drilled and made to soild mounts 806 heads on 5.3 block for drop in compretion so boost frieandly watter meth injecktion kit truck manafolds pipeing for turbo exuast and car is striped to the ******* max rear end swaped to a 3.73:1 still desideing on trans but thinking about 4l80e and fule system boush 60lb injecktors stock fule rails two dual walbro fule pumps in tank modified braket to fit and fule trap door im more then likely missing crap

that said im sorry your head herts from reading im smart and dumb all in one but I at least know my **** know about cars so no ball busting but I don't know everything so please show me some respeckt please and give me input ideas what you think not for me to buy a hole car cause im still under 1k in parts cause im the ****

a video to show the old engine got put to good use 9psi lt1 240

oh btw thats a 3ed gen t5 on the lt1 that was in scrap at a junk yard we jumped in the dumpster and pulled it out its wore out but its takeing a beating as you can tell 3ed gear is the only problem and he dont give that t5 no slack but the car realy n/a whooped a 2012 392 chalenger by 2 cars and its as fast as a zx6r 636 just the trany is a pos that cost 50 bucks

Last edited by s.a.t.Titus; 05-15-2014 at 07:20 PM.
Old 05-15-2014, 02:33 AM
Launching!

Car sounds good and healthy. Do you have any pictures of the LS1 mounted to the LT1 K member?
Old 05-15-2014, 07:04 PM
Teching In

ls swap update would like input-images.jpg

ls swap update would like input-m2rpdqvxurrjn3ebw4kieqg.jpg

you can see the k member the top is ls1 the botom is lt1 they are mot mine waiting on a fue things but i have seen them in person i have the stuff to do it but i am going inside my block so im not installing it just yet you can just drill and bolt there are nuts inside the k member that the towers bolt to so you have to weld the towers and engine and transmission have to all be hooked up so you make shore its done right i do have my mounts done tho modified truck mounts to make solid engine mounts im also makeing solid trans mount but that requires engine inside so its done right but it would have ben way eazyer to just buy a ls car but im finding out if you take your time you can do **** cheep and still good but a *** lode of fab work needs to be done

Last edited by s.a.t.Titus; 05-15-2014 at 07:16 PM.

Quick Reply: ls swap update would like input