Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

LSA charger on a l92

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 07:13 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LSA charger on a l92

Please excuse my ignorance first of all. FI is new to me. I have a 2011 6.2L Silverado. I can get a LSA supercharger pretty much free. Can anyone tell me what other parts I would need to put the LSA supercharger on my L92? Also Would the tuning have to go speed density? Looking for around 8PSI and I believe the stock injectors are good for that, Just need to know what else I will need so I can deciede if it is worth it.
Old 07-12-2014, 09:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Delaware ss
Please excuse my ignorance first of all. FI is new to me. I have a 2011 6.2L Silverado. I can get a LSA supercharger pretty much free. Can anyone tell me what other parts I would need to put the LSA supercharger on my L92? Also Would the tuning have to go speed density? Looking for around 8PSI and I believe the stock injectors are good for that, Just need to know what else I will need so I can deciede if it is worth it.
How complete does the charger come? All the parts besides the charger depends on how complete you can have it. And yes i think it will fit but the hardest thing would be to get everything aligned with the belt. The LSAs have a seperate drive system. Other than that i think it wouldnt be too hard! And yes you will have to be speed density. About the injectors, you will most likely need some bigger ones. Maybe some lsa injectors.

Quick Reply: LSA charger on a l92