Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Huron Speed V2 Turbo Kit August-September Special *FREE Coating on Entire Kit*

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 07:46 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

Default Huron Speed V2 Turbo Kit August-September Special *FREE Coating on Entire Kit*

**Huron Speed V2 T4 Turbo Kit**

**October Special: $300 off
We now offer full coating options for you to customize the kit to your liking directly from us!
Powder options available for the cold side: Flat Black. Satin Black, Gloss Black, Mirror Blue, Mirror Green, Mirror Black, Mirror Red, Mirror Yellow, Metallic Silver, Candy Blue, Candy Red, Candy Purple, Shocker Yellow.

Here is a kit with the Ceramic Black on the hot side and Gloss Black Powder on the cold side piping.

With our original T4 Truck Manifold kit having much success and dozens of happy customers it was hard to make any changes. However we heard enough requests over the past year and decided to keep the kit similar to what it was as much as possible, but make some changes to cater to the many requests we were getting. Here is what we have some up with and what we believe to be the absolute best kit out there on the market in regards to quality, form, function and still without breaking the bank!

Here are some new features of the new Huron Speed V2 T4 Turbo Kit:

-Included Manifolds. No need to have to track down rusty Truck Manifolds anymore. Where as they worked great, we now supply manifolds for you to keep the entire process much more simple on your end! These new manifolds are made from .120 wall 304 Stainless. If you know your materials, you know this is VERY heavy duty stuff. Most headers are made from .065 wall making these manifolds nearly twice as thick of material to prevent cracking from holding up the weight of the turbo. They are also V-banded for ease of install and made to RETAIN the OEM alternator location!

-New Wastegate Location. We have seen a few cases where boost creep became a minor issue, but why have to worry or hassle with it at all? We took what we know needed to happen to get a better flow of exhaust to the waste gate and made it happen. Where as our previous kit and most others out there pull from the merge of the 2 banks with a 38mm flange, we are now pulling exhaust from BOTH banks individually in the direction of flow, and merging those into larger piping and a larger 44-45mm WG flange! Good-bye boost creep!

-Keep your Sway Bar. Where as not as big of a demand, we still would get street car customers who really wished to retain their front sway bar. With a little fabrication, we made it happen! We routed the crossover to run just under the front sway bar on the passenger side and right above the bar on the drivers side without sacrificing any ground clearance. We also did this while keeping a larger SS/WS6 sway bar in the OEM location!

-Retain the Low Oil Level Sensor. Our previous kit required the removal of the low oil level sensor for down pipe clearance. With this set-up, we managed to RETAIN the low oil level sensor and still fit the 3" down pipe through the factory K-member!

-Fit a Mid-Frame T4. Our previous kit did not have enough clearance to the factory radiator to fit a mid-frame T4 turbo such as a PT88, a T4 BW, or a Mid-frame Turbonetics nor did the hot side have the proper set-up to support the extra weight. With our new design, and the extra thick stainless piping used on the cold side, supporting the extra weight will not be an issue! Also we managed to find the proper angle on the T4 flange to fit your standard T4 turbo or a Mid-Frame turbo on it while still clearing the factory radiator in the factory, untouched position!

-4" Downpipe option. Mainly for those wanting to run the mid-frame turbos, we also have a down pipe solution for you as well considering they come with a 4" down pipe discharge opposed to the 3" of a standard T4 turbo. With this, we have developed a 2-piece 4" down pipe that will exit the front bumper on the passenger side. With this, you will still be able to retain the OEM K-member, and your OEM Radiator in the OEM Location!

-Wideband O2 bung. This is now standard. We are putting an extra O2 bung in the supplied 3" through K-member down pipe along with a plug so you can run this, or have it there if when the time comes for tuning or logging purposes. This is a standard feature!

All of these new features and still keep the great features of our first kit such as the simple, clean, and effective cold side with brackets and 4" thick core FMIC. Retain the Factory K-member. Retain the Factory Radiator in the Factory Position (now enhanced even for mid-frames!)

What the kit Includes:

-.120 wall Stainless Steel, V-banded Manifolds.

-Extra thick, V-banded Crossover pipe that retain the Sway Bar and features our new Wastegate location set-up to eliminate boost creep!

-(2) 2.5” V-band clamps for easy installation of the crossover to the manifolds.

-3” 1-piece Downpipe with Wideband O2 bung and plug.

-3" Cold side piping from turbo to FMIC to Throttle Body

-50mm Blow-Off Valve Flange on Cold side piping

-4" core front mount Intercooler

-All exact, specific couplers

-All exact, specific T-Bolt clamps

-F-body front mount intercoolers brackets

-Hardware to mount Turbo, intercooler brackets, and intercooler

We have many other options as well to make the kit complete as you like catered to your goals, use, and budget!

Requires: No A/C, Pusher fans

RETAINS: OEM alternator postion, OEM K-member, OEM Radiator, OEM Radiator Position, Low Oil Level Sensor, Front Sway Bar in factory position, and much much more!!

Kits are in stock and shipping daily, no need to wait for build time. Order and it ships!

Place your order here:
http://shop.huronspeedproducts.com/H...v2turbokit.htm

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed

Last edited by Superman09; 10-25-2014 at 07:10 AM.
Old 08-14-2014, 05:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This kit is great, and Jon is awesome to deal with. Very happy with my V2 purchase.

A little off topic Jon, but I'm wondering if you sell, or could direct me to a vendor that offers a stainless steel radiator cover much like the one in the last photo you have pictured? Or even better, one that's just like is on the 98 arctic white shop car!

Let me know!
Old 08-14-2014, 09:15 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by Rare96LT1Formula
This kit is great, and Jon is awesome to deal with. Very happy with my V2 purchase.

A little off topic Jon, but I'm wondering if you sell, or could direct me to a vendor that offers a stainless steel radiator cover much like the one in the last photo you have pictured? Or even better, one that's just like is on the 98 arctic white shop car!

Let me know!
Thanks! We sure can. The one for a factory radiator and position is a BMR part. We can certainly get you one, PM me if you'd like to get one going

We have another kit getting coated tomorrow (Ceramic Black hot side w/ a Metallic Silver cold side)

Old 08-15-2014, 02:43 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Have a couple kits on the shelf ready to coat in the color of your choice!

Old 08-20-2014, 01:16 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

We have another kit in getting a Gloss Black cold side and another getting a Metallic Silver cold side. Will post up pictures once they return from powder before shipping to the customers.

Who else wants in?!?

Old 08-20-2014, 02:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Nice option!
Old 08-23-2014, 07:20 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

1 Week Left!!!

Old 08-23-2014, 07:50 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is gloss white an option for the coldside? Thats really all id be interested in with my arctic white 99ss.
Old 08-23-2014, 07:55 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by HO99Vertz28
Is gloss white an option for the coldside? Thats really all id be interested in with my arctic white 99ss.
Yes, we sure can! There are quite a few other options available, we just put the most popular on the website.

Old 08-28-2014, 08:12 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Back up, only a couple days left to receive Free Coating on your ENTIRE Hot Side and Cold Side!

Old 08-30-2014, 11:43 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

We are EXTENDING this Free Coating Special through September.

Order a V2 kit and you get all of the piping Coated at no charge! Black Ceramic on the hot side and your choice of color for Powder on the cold side!
As an additional bonus, purchase your turbo through us and we will coat that as well for FREE if you wish to have it done

Here are a couple kits just got back from coating that will ship out next week!

Metallic Silver Powder:

Gloss Black Powder:

Metallic Silver Powder:

Old 08-30-2014, 12:00 PM
9 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Very nice kit
Old 08-30-2014, 12:04 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by ls1CANTU
Very nice kit
Thank you!

Old 09-01-2014, 08:08 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Back up! Free coating can include anything from basic Black/Silver to wild Shocker Yellow, Candy Red, Candy Blue, etc.... all at no additional charge to you!

Old 09-02-2014, 06:41 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Who else wants a nicely coated kit done to match the theme of their car?
I have a couple kits on the shelf ready to drop off for coating in the color you desire!

Old 09-03-2014, 06:57 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Dropped off a hot side yesterday to get coated for another customer, who else needs a kit?!?!

Old 09-07-2014, 08:02 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Back up, dropping some parts off to the coater today..... who else wants a system done in the color of their choice?

Old 09-07-2014, 09:18 AM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm going to Lsx shootout @ Indy and now my Procharger has issues. I have been looking to go turbo how soon can i get this kit. Best i have run with F1r is 9.50 @ 145 and would like to run mid 8s. Motor is 370 with 235 Trickflow heads, Ls6 intake. What turbo would get me there?

Thanks Jason
Old 09-07-2014, 09:29 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by jjcamaro02
I'm going to Lsx shootout @ Indy and now my Procharger has issues. I have been looking to go turbo how soon can i get this kit. Best i have run with F1r is 9.50 @ 145 and would like to run mid 8s. Motor is 370 with 235 Trickflow heads, Ls6 intake. What turbo would get me there?

Thanks Jason
I would run the kit with a PT88 or modified S400 Borg Warner (92 or 96mm turbine wheel and billet wheel) and our 4" down pipe upgrade. We have a couple kits on the shelf ready to take to the coaters for you or ship out raw!

Old 09-07-2014, 09:45 AM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In your drop menu you have the pt88 or pt8847. I'm new to the turbo stuff i will order it today just have questions as i don't want to order the wrong parts.
If possible could you give me a call 7165350476.

Thanks Jason

Quick Reply: Huron Speed V2 Turbo Kit August-September Special *FREE Coating on Entire Kit*