Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Joshua Jenkins former owner of Ky turbo Update

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2015, 11:17 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Joshua Jenkins former owner of Ky turbo Update

Ok LSX Family&racing enthusiast alike, I have something VERY VERY important to tell you. Please read my story of a man by the name of (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) former owner of (((KY TURBO INC.))) Now is doing business under business name J&J Motorsports LLC. Here are some links to check out to verify things and or answer question. I am sharing my story because I do not want anyone to get done the I did and many other that lost on this same story/deal. If I had known I never would have took my money, car, or parts to this man. I am just try to keep everyone else from this that I can. Do not do business with (((JOSHUA JENKINS)))

https://ls1tech.com/…/1605301-attent...turbo-custome…

https://ls1tech.com/…/1530308-update...shop-those-wh…

https://app.sos.ky.gov/…/%28S%28utlx.../default.aspx…

http://www.bizapedia.com/ky/J-J-MOTOR-SPORTS-LLC.html

http://www.bizapedia.com/ky/KY-TURBO-INC.html

A few years ago, I took my perfectly good running 98 Camaro Z28 to Bowling Green, Ky. To a guy by the name of (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) so that he could do a full custom turbo kit, cage and put the car together, full BMR suspension, Fabricated 9" AFCOs on all around ect. ect. ect. The only thing that he wasn't having his DISHONEST hands in, was the building of my motor. The name of his business at that time was that was known of was (((Ky Turbo Inc.))) I took a bunch of parts and paid a lot of money in on 3 different time. I even paid for a custom paint job!!!

So Took the car to (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) with a lot of parts. My best friend Chad Little and I, a long with (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) owner of (((KY TURBO INC.))) seat down to talk about the build. At the time I had already bought a Garrett 4788 turbo, JGS 60mm WG&BOV. We talked about twins on the car. Told him that I didn't want to put the extra money into them but did show him a pic of a car with twins I liked. I said "if I ever did do a twin setup it would be like this."

Later on during the build without my permission to do so. He cut the complete center out where the radiator went, hood latch everything gone. I expressed my disappointment to him on the matter. He said "that he thought we was doing twins". So he offered me a deal. My 4788 for 2 brand new Precision Turbos and my WG for 2 precision WG's and he would do a twin Air to Air intercooler for me. He never touched the car again and I never did get my turbo/turbos and WG/WG's.

The motor that was in the car at the time was a 382ci LS6. I asked him to verify that it was an LS6 for me when he took the motor out. He said that it was not an LS6. I had bought the car used, that's why I asked for verification on the block. One time when I went to check on my car, I asked to see my motor that was in the car that was running perfect. Have many people that would testify in a court of law to that and for the most of everything else! So he pulls and engine stand out with a block for me to see. A bare BLOCK!!! I said "what's the hell is that" (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) said" That's your motor that came out of your car." (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) said "the cam was all chewed up" BS on the chewed up cam. Car ran perfect and strong. (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) had no reason to take my motor apart. (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) said he had to in order to verify that it was what it was and that was a 382 LS6. Which it was not according to (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) It was a stock LS1. (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) said he was going to have the block dipped in acid put all new parts with a big cam and sell it for me. I said on who's dime? (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) said his! Told me that he could get a lot more out of it that way VS the way it was. I never told him to do this. However I did tell him that if he could sell it for 1500 and up, sell it. Never told him to do what he said he was going to do. I know I am not the smartest person in the world, but you do not have to take a motor apart to verify whatever on the bottom end. Take the dam pan off and check it out. You can verify things by the numbers on the parts.

So his shop got broken into. What the police had as evidence. Video of the 2 thief's inside of the shop, video of them outside the shop, the car outside the shop, and plate number of the car. Leading investigator on the case was detective Brown. Brown made the decision that they was not enough evidence to continue the investigation. According to (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) . Come to find out the detective Brown was a really good friend of (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) family. See I had (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) on my FB, is how I know this. When I sent him a message about this he unfriend me. He put up a list of parts on LS1TECH of parts that got stolen from his shop and in that list the only thing of my parts that I had took to his shop, was just my Fast 102 intake and injectors. I did get 4 of the injectors back lol.

I took another trip to his shop, car still in the same spot, still looking the same. He said that they was more parts of mine that had been taken. Then I find out that all the money I had gave him did not buy my parts that he was to get for me. They was 3 orders on different dates. He had told me in the past that one order went to his dad's place of business another order went to (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) shop and the other one went to (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) house... Then he gives me this BS story. Yes, that was true about him ordering everything and the orders went to 3 different places. This is what happen next. He sent everything back!!! He collected the money and spent it on the shop to keep the shop opened. My dad was with me on this trip thank God or I probably would have went to jail. My dad is a preacher and I have a lot of respect for him. So I don't usually flip out around him. Him and my son is the only people on earth that just their being by my side keeps me stable ish. Anyway (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) feed me some more BS in a way. Half BS and the other truth I believe. (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) Told my dad and I that he had a trans that he was try to sell to this guy and that if he sold it to him he would be able to buy a lot of stuff back for me. 5min's After we left, (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) called me and said "I just sold that trans I told you about and I just wanted to let you know that and I am trying to make things right here. After I told my dad what (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) said, he looked at me and said "I bet that was your trans that he sold if he sold a trans or he probably had already sold yours. When I got what was suppose to be my trans it just didn't look right to me. I couldn't put my finger on it at the time I picked it up. I took that trans to the best trans guy around close to my county. He checked it out for me and said "What you have here is a brand new REM. 4L80E and showed me some pics of parts that one would buy to hold 1200HP. When I seen one of the output shafts that was a billet I said "Yes sir! That what it was that I couldn't put my finger on." So either (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) or someone else took my trans out of its crate and put that other one back in its place.

I went back one more time and that was to pick my car up, what parts was left, my built LSX motor and a disassembled stock LS1 motor. (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) didn't show himself that time. He sent who I believe was is dad with a gun on his side. Now I am a firm believer in the right to bare arms. Carry your gun openly if you have them. His dad thought that his gun would back me down, it did not. They was part laying around that shop that was mine and not in the pile that was attended for me and I was going to get them. At one point I told his dad that because he said he was not going to let me go around and pick parts up. I was on fire anyway inside. I don't really remember what all I did say, but I had every intention of getting nose to nose with him and get him to do something to justify me kicking his butt. I have said this many time and I will state it again. Thank you Chad Little for getting me out of the state of mine I had gotten into and redirecting me to the task that was at hand. That man whom I believe was (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) dad ended up calling the cops on me. They came but didn't really say anything. We loaded up the rest of the stuff and came back home. I was the only one that had a car at that shop that (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) did not show up for as far as I know and was the only one that was met with a gun carrier. If I had not made promises I would have been carrying too! Know big deal, I love it when people exercise that right!

Thank you all that read this and share this story as much as you can online offline so (((JOSHUA JENKINS))) doesn't have the chance to strike again. Also to all the others that got screwed over by (((JOSHUA JENKINS))). I hope you've recovered from this and held on to the dream of have a fast *** ride. It has been along hard road for me and some of my friends. For without the help of others I wouldn't be as close as I am now to having my build done.
May God bless you all and thanks again.
Old 01-08-2015, 11:37 PM
TECH Regular

Sorry about that, can't stand shady people! I pray everything works out for you to enjoy your car again.
Old 01-08-2015, 11:50 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by droksformula
Sorry about that, can't stand shady people! I pray everything works out for you to enjoy your car again.
Thanks Man
Old 01-09-2015, 06:13 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 230 Likes on 162 Posts

I swear I don't know how these crooks stay alive, the law is always on their side
There is one guy that wont ever try and screw me again-he learned $75 was a big deal to me, and 600 miles apart was still to close, lol
Old 01-09-2015, 06:47 AM
Teching In

Lol Forcd Ind ^
Old 01-09-2015, 09:17 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by forcd ind
I swear I don't know how these crooks stay alive, the law is always on their side
There is one guy that wont ever try and screw me again-he learned $75 was a big deal to me, and 600 miles apart was still to close, lol
Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 01-09-2015, 10:01 AM
Teching In

I have a question.... Why are you using MY CAR pic as your avatar? lol
Old 01-09-2015, 10:12 AM
8 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow really sorry to hear about this story man. It amazes me that some people will still trust him with their money.
Old 01-09-2015, 11:37 AM
ss1
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This Chad Little guy...is he the "John Deere" Chad Little?
Old 01-09-2015, 12:03 PM
8 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TheyCallMeSkip
I have a question.... Why are you using MY CAR pic as your avatar? lol
Old 01-09-2015, 02:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by oscs
ok.. this is weird. On my iPad it shows his avatar as my car, but on my desk top it's back to his car. On both of em, everyone else has the same avatar..

OP..I'm not trying to slam on you BTW.. it sucks you got hosed like that. You have been a lot more calm about it than I would have been.
Old 01-09-2015, 09:51 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ss1
This Chad Little guy...is he the "John Deere" Chad Little?
CSX working with a bad *** 04 Cobra Chad Little
Old 01-09-2015, 10:05 PM
TECH Regular

ok.. this is weird. On my iPad it shows his avatar as my car, but on my desk top it's back to his car. On both of em, everyone else has the same avatar..

OP..I'm not trying to slam on you BTW.. it sucks you got hosed like that. You have been a lot more calm about it than I would have been.
I thank God for my son and for God being in my life or I wouldn't have cared about nothing on what happen to me. And JJ better thank God for my son too and for the fact that my sons mom is a druggy. Loves her dope more than her kids. And for the fact that I love my son more than life itself. These things has kept me calm enough. I believe with everything in me that he will pay for what he has done, either in this life or the next. That is in no way a threat by the way. Looking at this in a religious point of view. Pay for your sins in this life or you will pay for them in the next.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:53 AM
TECH Addict

I've moved on, but not recovered... His connection to the locals explains the overlooking of the obvious by officials. Explains why he's felt so untouchable.
Still trying to sort out the mess, and in strong belief that every dog has his day.
Old 01-10-2015, 12:20 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Black Sunshine/ 00SS
I've moved on, but not recovered... His connection to the locals explains the overlooking of the obvious by officials. Explains why he's felt so untouchable.
Still trying to sort out the mess, and in strong belief that every dog has his day.
Hey Harold, Its been a long time since I have spoke with you! So you have moved on as in with your build? I am almost done with mine, I just need some help with a few things. It has been rough road. I have worked my butt off trying to get this build over with.

Yeah that drive me crazy when people feel like that, untouchable. Everyone need to put this all over the net so no one will got to that shop and spend a dime.

Last edited by craig382ci; 01-10-2015 at 12:26 PM.
Old 01-11-2015, 05:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey man just remember one thing, what comes around goes around. This guy may have pulled one over on you and a few people, but his day will come. I've seen it happen in front of my face just a few weeks ago, when it comes it will be 10x worst then what he did tithe others. Props to you for not beating him senseless bc I know I would have! With my kid there too lol
Old 01-12-2015, 11:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 526 Likes on 356 Posts

the BBS loads saved avatars under their filename. so if you have a super generic filename for you avatar pic "cooldad69-420.jpg" or "myride1.jpg" then it loads the first file it sees with that name. every bbs does the same thing and people get all sorts of upset. just change your avatar pic filename to something more discerning.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:53 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Ok, we already have a thread in here, that is stickied up top that goes over everything that was stated here, multiple times.

I am sorry you got burned, but please let's keep one thread at a time.

Thanks.
Old 01-14-2015, 01:42 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

As per requests, I unlocked this...

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!
Old 01-14-2015, 01:46 PM
8 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
As per requests, I unlocked this... BUYER BEWARE!!!!!
Alchemist for president. I don't have a horse in this race I just like that you listen to the users on this site.

Last edited by oscs; 01-14-2015 at 02:31 PM.

Quick Reply: Joshua Jenkins former owner of Ky turbo Update