Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

2004 GTO procharger, turbo, or roots options

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2015, 06:56 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 GTO procharger, turbo, or roots options

Hey guys if anyone could tell me if BruteSpeed sells the P1SC kits for the 2004 GTO anymore that would be great, or if I can get one direct from ProCharger? I went online and saw Brute has them on the site but when I click I cant see pics and some of the info is missing...Hope so I will be ready to purchase in a couple of weeks, and if not does STS make a rear mount kit available for the ls1 gto? A roots I wouldn't mind but the price is a little salty for my taste when I have some parts already. As always thanks guys, and feel free to let me know if any kits are available and what they have to offer. If not some ideas on how a custom turbo kit would be nice. Thanks a bunch guys.
Old 05-19-2015, 08:24 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Procharger still makes the kit. You can't buy directly from them, but Brute Speed or any Procharger dealer can sell you the kit.
Old 05-19-2015, 09:29 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by GTOFAN91
Hey guys if anyone could tell me if BruteSpeed sells the P1SC kits for the 2004 GTO anymore that would be great, or if I can get one direct from ProCharger? I went online and saw Brute has them on the site but when I click I cant see pics and some of the info is missing...Hope so I will be ready to purchase in a couple of weeks, and if not does STS make a rear mount kit available for the ls1 gto? A roots I wouldn't mind but the price is a little salty for my taste when I have some parts already. As always thanks guys, and feel free to let me know if any kits are available and what they have to offer. If not some ideas on how a custom turbo kit would be nice. Thanks a bunch guys.
http://shop.brutespeed.com/04-06-Pontiac-GTO_c14.htm
I hope the pictures work on my website!
Give me a call for even lower prices, and if you want to see a copy of the installation instructions, send me an e-mail (brutespeed@gmail.com) asking for them. Thanks. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Quick Reply: 2004 GTO procharger, turbo, or roots options