Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

LSA supercharger ???

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2015, 04:24 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LSA supercharger ???

Hey guy,

I have a question. I purchased the LSA ZL1 supercharger kit at a deal I couldn't pass up. I did have to buy the CTS-V fuel line cause I looked it up and showed the same as the ZL1 but, I have a 2012 SS and I was looking at its fuel line hookup near the fender. The questions is, how do I hook them together from the fender main line to the new LSA fuel line. Looks like I have to bend it to fit up to it and taking a chance of messing it up. ANy help with those who have done this.
Also, why do I need a new AC compressor? I see the belt is slightly different as in the LSA belt is slightly smaller so, why cant I just use the LS3 ac compressor and just shim it back to get the belt tension correct? I haven't seen or found anyone with that answer cause from visual look the ac compressors look in the same location but I could be wrong due to the water pump location. Any help would be helpful.
Old 08-08-2015, 04:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ADM sells a kit that makes it easy to use w/ your accessory drive (assuming SS means Camaro SS)
Old 08-08-2015, 05:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you go on the g8 websites they will be more help since your SS is the same as a G8

Quick Reply: LSA supercharger ???