Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

[VR] C7 Z06 F1X + Nitrous - Full Polished/LME Intake/Custom Engine Bay

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2017, 09:51 AM
FormerVendor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default [VR] C7 Z06 F1X + Nitrous - Full Polished/LME Intake/Custom Engine Bay

Many of you may remember a previous build of ours from back in April of last year featuring one of our Stage IV performance packages on a automatic 2015 shark grey Z06 and a Nitrous Outlet spray bar system laying down over 830rwhp on a 100 shot. Well that customer has now moved on to a new twin-turbo Lamborghini project and has sold the Z06 to one of our other faithful customers coming out of a 416ci/2200R C7. Keeping the car in the Vengeance family, and with the new owner wanting to make the car his own, a new build plan was in the works quickly for the Z06!

The first obvious goal for this build was to exceed the power level of his previous C7 and cracking the 1,000rwhp mark for upcoming 1/2 mile events. For this, we decided on leaving the ported cylinder heads, camshaft, headers, and Nick Williams 102mm throttle body in the current LT4 and removing the stock supercharger for a Procharger F1X system. We also added a full billet LME intake manifold for aesthetics as well as plans for a future direct-port nitrous system on the car, our auxiliary fuel system to support E85 on the street, and one of our VR catch can/breather systems. Last, we converted the existing nitrous system that was running through spray bars in the LT4 supecharger to a single nozzle system in the intake stream until the customer was ready for the direct-port setup down the road.

To top off the build, the customer wanted an engine bay that would be unique to display all of the parts and work put into the project. For this, we called on our local metal polishers to hand polish the supercharger system, intake manifold, throttle body, valve covers, alternator, accessory brackets, and catch can system. Our technician Josh also spent a full day on relocating the coils for the new valve covers, as well as tucking most all of the under-hood wiring in the engine bay. The result was an extremely impressive show quality engine bay that looks as good as it performs!

Stay tuned as we dial in the combination over the coming weeks! We'll be posting dyno numbers soon, as well as 1/2 mile performance results at the upcoming WannaGOFAST event in Clayton, GA next month!
Old 03-17-2017, 10:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

In for results...
Old 03-17-2017, 02:01 PM
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

NICE.....damn. If I ever upgrade to a Vette, I know where I'll be sending it.....

Dyno numbers......lets have them.....LOL

Old 03-17-2017, 07:03 PM
SSZ
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow. Impressive.
Josh did an excellent job on relocating the coils and wiring. Good job.
Old 03-17-2017, 10:42 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

That engine bay is super clean.
Old 03-20-2017, 10:28 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by LS6427
NICE.....damn. If I ever upgrade to a Vette, I know where I'll be sending it.....

Dyno numbers......lets have them.....LOL
Thank you very much! Definitely let us know if we can assist on this for you. We'll have numbers up this week!

Originally Posted by SSZ
Wow. Impressive.
Josh did an excellent job on relocating the coils and wiring. Good job.
Originally Posted by Detoxx03
That engine bay is super clean.
Thank you guys very much!
Old 03-20-2017, 12:34 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Wow. Looks amazing.
Old 03-20-2017, 05:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 583 Likes on 461 Posts

Those VCs and intake are sick !!!

Quick Reply: [VR] C7 Z06 F1X + Nitrous - Full Polished/LME Intake/Custom Engine Bay