Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

twin turbo fox body fuel system and efi help

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2017, 07:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default twin turbo fox body fuel system and efi help

I currently have a Granatelli Motor Sports Fuel Tank Pickup Assemblies GM-TI7998 in my car I was running when I had sbc in it.But now I'm going 6.0 twin turbo around 700 rwhp and going to see if I would be better of getting a in tank pump and hanger or a good external pump for it.Right now it has a 10 an feed and a 6 an return.This is my first turbo ls build so any information would be help.Also I'm going to go with a holley efi and wondering if I should get the hp or dominator.The car has a power glide with brake so I know I need two step,plus boost controler. So I think the hp would work but going to see what you guys that have used them thought.Again thanks for any help
Attached Thumbnails twin turbo fox body fuel system and efi help-screenshot_2016-11-08-12-07-38.png  
Old 03-20-2017, 06:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

My 96 stang has that pickup and a Holley dominator pump mounted externally. All is good until about 1/3 tank and then it sometimes picks up air and loses pressure. Next tank will be a cobra tank and dual Walbro 400 or 450's and never worry about fuel pressure or prime again.

Quick Reply: twin turbo fox body fuel system and efi help