Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

kenny bell

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 01:15 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kenny bell

i heard kenny bell has come out with a supercharger for an ls1. is this true. also if so has any one seen it ir what kind of power it makes.
Old 05-11-2006, 01:26 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its some where on here some one posted pics and stuff. But the price was fuggin crazy

Then again what do I know
Old 05-11-2006, 03:32 AM
Teching In

Default i have one on my 6.0 truck

getting a 408 strocker built right now, my truck is at the shop waiting so they can drop it in,with my stock short block ,6.0 ported heads and cam my 5000 pound truck ran a 12,8 on 6lbs of boost,with the built motor and a meth kit will be lookings at alot more boost ,and a small shot of nos to help cool after the kenne bell ,cant wait ,i should have dyno numbers in a few weeks,got to run, later shawn
Old 05-11-2006, 03:44 PM
TECH Regular

I dropped by Synergy motorsports in freemont a little bit ago and I believe they have an orange vette (C5 i think) with a body kit getting what they told me was the first kenny bell on it. He mentioned that it wasn't finished but it made some crazy #'s like peak torque of 700 ft lbs at around 1600 rpm and carried all the way through the rpm band.
Old 05-11-2006, 11:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LastBlack02SS
I dropped by Synergy motorsports in freemont a little bit ago and I believe they have an orange vette (C5 i think) with a body kit getting what they told me was the first kenny bell on it. He mentioned that it wasn't finished but it made some crazy #'s like peak torque of 700 ft lbs at around 1600 rpm and carried all the way through the rpm band.
YES, this is 1000% true and they are working the bugs out on this orange C5 as we speak, and pretty soon they will be worked out and this car is going to be a TORQUE MONSTER like neve seen before in the LSX supercharger world.

Initially, like any brand new pioneering set-up, they have had several gremlins to resolve that have been very frustrating to the owner. This is the first LSX vette or f-body for that matter, to get the Kenny Bell SC. Over the last week there has been huge threads going on in the F/I section of the corvetteforum regarding the car in question, etc. This car is going to be OUT OF CONTROL as the KBell is mathed up to an LS2 402 stroker and they are looking to turn up the BOOST BIG TIME!!!