Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Turbo-zones single turbo kit

Old 06-09-2006, 05:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo-zones single turbo kit

hey everybody, i was looking at turbo-zones single turbo kit an their twin kit, even though they dont come with turbos,wastegates,or BOv's what would be my best choice? A big single kit or just twins? When i say big i mean a like 80mm-100mm My goals are low 9's and around 800-1000 hp. i would like to stay with the stock cubes as well. Thanks for all the help in advance. Gregg
Old 06-09-2006, 05:55 PM
DSG
10 Second Club

Does anyone have any pics of this kit....
Old 06-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Staging Lane

If you're looking for good pump gas numbers, you should prolly look into the twins. You'll be able to run lower compression and along with it more timing and boost. If you're staying with the stock cubes, I would say screw the 1000 goal, run a BIG 88mm single, some C16 and about 30 psi That should put you well into the 8's potential. Or in the "I hate tires" range. Whichever way you look at it.

Once again though, if you increase the cubes and run twins you'll make more power on pump gas. If you keep the stock CID, run race gas, some silly internals and fuel system, a single turbo and high boost is a crazy setup, but you're also looking at some lag.
Old 06-11-2006, 07:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i dont agree with that. above statement, not for a bit.
singles kick butt.

dont think turbozone has released it yet, there still workink on it so youll have to wait.

Search this Thread