Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

STS drill any?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 10:51 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default STS drill any?

I was looking at buying the STS kit and was wondering if you have to drill the car anywhere to install it. I want to keep it as originial as possible and dont want to be drilling into it. Do you have to buy different injectors and stuff like that?
Old 07-30-2006, 01:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bobby5
I was looking at buying the STS kit and was wondering if you have to drill the car anywhere to install it. I want to keep it as originial as possible and dont want to be drilling into it. Do you have to buy different injectors and stuff like that?
Injectors, fuel pump, dyno tune -- That's basically all what you will need. Other then a meth or intercooler set-up - if you plan on running over 5psi of boost. It's defently a fun/ awesome kit. I would recommend it to anyone.
Old 07-30-2006, 02:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The only thing that needs to be drilled is holes for the oil pump mounting. Also you will need to drill and tap a fitting for the oil line by the oil filter. I guess you can get away with strapping the pump down somehow.
Old 07-30-2006, 03:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, you do have to drill by the oil filter, but that small piece is available by itself, so you can replace it if you remove the turbo.

Quick Reply: STS drill any?