Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

What do you guys think?

Old 09-25-2006, 11:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do you guys think?

Well i wanted to find a better way to have an intercooler and still be able to keep the sleek looking appearance...so i did a quick photoshop...I know its not the best but tell me what you guys think about how something like this would look?

Old 09-26-2006, 01:34 AM
TECH Addict

i think someone makes one like that i don't remember the name though
Old 09-26-2006, 01:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

yeah they produce the bumper but i just added the black billet grill on there, cause seeing thro to the intercooler looks strange to me...
Old 09-26-2006, 08:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Not a big fan of the evolution bumper. It provides a good opening for the IC but almost completely destroys the lines of the car. Notice the WS6 notrils dont flow with the two bumper openings at all. Then below the turn signals there is a sharp edge yet the entire bird has smooth curvy lines. Not very good design wise, but I guess you compromise that for performance.

I would consider cutting your stock bumper. Im guessing yours is a street car, so that sort of air flow is not critical. Tiago has a high hp bird and hes just got the stock bumper sans fog lights. The evolution is pricey and your going for a budget build. You could buy a used stock bumper and have it painted for cheaper. Spend the money elsewhere. thats my .02
Old 09-26-2006, 08:48 AM
SSU Moderator

If you are going to spend that amount of money (A2A FMIC + Bumper + Paint + grilles, etc.) then you might as well just put in an air-to-water cooler and not have to worry about looking like a total ****** with that FUGLY front end.
Old 09-26-2006, 01:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah i totally agree with you guys,its just i need to buy a bumper so i figured i would look....i had this stupid B!tch cut this guy 4 cars ahead of me off to do an illegal U-Turn in the rain and we had a nice 5 car pile up, so yeah my bumper got pretty messed up...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What do you guys think?