Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Bunch of Supercharger Pulley Questions

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 03:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bunch of Supercharger Pulley Questions

Ok, first question is do superchargers usually run off off the stock belt line with the A/C and whatnot, or is it on its own with just a addon to the crank pulley?

2nd, Who even sells different sized pullies for superchargers or upgrades kit for changing all the stock pullies to 8 rib? Can you buy these pullies in 6 or 8 rib?

3rd, Is the stock 2000 TA crank pulley 7.5"?

Lastly, for what I am looking for right now I would like a ~3.6" supercharger pulley for my eaton which would net me around 6-7 PSI or maybe a little less. Would a larger pulley like 3.6" have much chance of slipping if my highest RPM is around 6,200 or a little less?

I thank thee in advance for any advice and/or help on these questions.
Old 11-28-2006, 03:49 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Ashes
Ok, first question is do superchargers usually run off off the stock belt line with the A/C and whatnot, or is it on its own with just a addon to the crank pulley?
Prochargers addon

Originally Posted by Ashes
2nd, Who even sells different sized pullies for superchargers or upgrades kit for changing all the stock pullies to 8 rib? Can you buy these pullies in 6 or 8 rib?
ATI sells them. Dez Racing sells Reichard pulleys (recommended) www.dezracing.com
Old 11-28-2006, 04:49 PM
On The Tree

What and where do you get that prochargers addon to the crank pulley? What diameter is it and does it only bolt to the stock crank pulley?
Old 11-28-2006, 09:56 PM
On The Tree

TTT? Where are 6 rib pulleys that will fit on an Eaton supercharger? I just need one pulley that is 6 rib, 4.0" diameter and will fit onto an Eaton M112. Or am I going to be better off getting one machined locally.

Quick Reply: Bunch of Supercharger Pulley Questions