Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

going back to the dyno monday to finish 635 so far with fuel pump problem and no timi

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 11:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default going back to the dyno monday to finish 635 so far with fuel pump problem and no timi

finally my car is at the dyno, we are trying to keep in MAF and it looks like we will be able to do so, after some break in on the fresh motor an oil change and some part throttle tuning we did a full throttle pull to 4500 and this thing made 520/530!!! PIG RICH!!! like 10/1 afr, man did I get some wood. we decided to do some full pulls without the meth and keep the timing way backed off so we went for the first full run and we got some belt slip at 12 psi, no problem, it was a new belt and it needed to be retentioned. so i tightened up the belt and we went for it again, heres where we had a slight problem. when we got to about 5500 to 6000 we were down to 35psi fuel pressure and we aborted the run but we still pulled over 630 HP!!! STILL WITH ONLY 8 DEGREES OF TIMING AND NO METH! real simple problem too, a rubber hose on my twin intank walbro setup came off. so we decided to call it a day and resume monday. I cant wait to see what this thing is going to do. By the way, I scrapped that peice of **** professional products intake, it was leaking like a mother f---er, I went to the BBK, very happy with it