Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

ok... im a little irked.

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 01:04 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ok... im a little irked.

i understand smokinhawk is probably a smart guy and all but im a little pissed my thread was locked... what reason was there for that?

if i wanted 1 persons input id listen to 1 person and not make a thread. im sure smokin hawk has had tons of experience but 1 persons word does not mean that its gospel and the total truth.

i was going to also have a discussion on the best ways to drop CR (running 6.0 heads and such) so why exactly was my thread locked? The sticky has 1 paragraph... 1 stinkin paragraph about the question i was asking and pretty much says "no its not worth it" from the opinion of 1 person...

anybody?
Old 05-31-2007, 01:10 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1,736 Likes on 1,297 Posts

its been asked quite a bit over the years about guys running "high" compression and trying to boost it.seems that blowers work better for the most part at a bit higher compression than a turbo would.just do a search.
Old 05-31-2007, 01:11 PM
Dumb Ass Vette Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Please look at his post. There is a link to the Turbo FAQ there. There is lots of good information of changing one's compression ratio. Please do a little searching before posting. 9 out of 10 times the question has already been asked and answered.

Keith
Old 05-31-2007, 01:17 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I did not even realize it was locked till just now. I could understand if you was a new guy just posting but you have quite a few post here.I read the same question's people post all the time and they are not all locked.I kinda liked the responses you were getting also.But i am nobody.I would be a little upset also.It was a good thread you had going anyway!
Old 05-31-2007, 01:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

And please DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONAL WHEN A POST IS LOCKED.

Take your time to read the FAQ's and do some searching, its been covered quite a bit.

If you see a question being asked over and over again so what? Its up to the discretion of the Forum moderators to either allow it or lock it.

Locking this one due to no tech content.....if you have an issue take it up with smokinhawk in PM's or post in the lounge.

Quick Reply: ok... im a little irked.