Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

looking for good internal advise

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 06:56 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool looking for good internal advise

ok im running the prochrager p1sc, with all external work, done fuel system that should be able to support over 750 hp, a 9" rear, built tranny. ok so now my question im running a hundred shot wet kit, im thinking im goin to stay with the p1sc unit but i want more boost and i want it safe. what all internal work should i do, now im not talking bare minimum but i am kinda on a budget i want a good set of heads, as well as pistons and rods. any and all help with an explanation is apprecatied thanks.
Old 06-15-2007, 09:15 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

In a perfect world, I'd do a forged bottom end, head studs, and a set of aftermarket heads with slightly bigger valves than factory.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'd say a set of 6.0 heads and the -16 cc heads would probably get me low 8's CR... which would be a good idea.. and if i base my rings and rods around that head on my 347 , and up the boost would this be a stout setup still to be able to spray the 100- 10 shot like i want to , and another question alot of people tell me to stay with stock cam? should i .this is my first brake down of my ls1 tryin to get it right the first time thanks. can anyone help me out please!