Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Huge thanks to eb0z06 and SLED28!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 03:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Huge thanks to eb0z06 and SLED28!!!!

We flew Arun in to tune our corvette, 402 (built by Candadian Performance) Vortech JT-trim.......785rwhp at 14psi!!! We started at 600rwhp and was beyond lean, Arun first tune brought in 748 rwhp and 3rd was 770, then 785rwhp. We were running out of injector but had way more left in it, there is no doubt in my mind that we would have hit over 900 rwhp had we run 20psi and more injector. Arun's experience was awesome, he's a stand up guy and very cool to deal with. Anyone looking for a tuner, I highly recommend him, and anyone looking for a built engine.......buy there 800rwhp D-1 engine package!!! Thanks again Mike@SanDale.
www.sandalefabrication.com
Old 06-20-2007, 03:31 PM
TECH Resident

what fuel?
Old 06-20-2007, 06:00 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Salley347
We flew Arun in to tune our corvette, 402 (built by Candadian Performance) Vortech JT-trim.......785rwhp at 14psi!!! We started at 600rwhp and was beyond lean, Arun first tune brought in 748 rwhp and 3rd was 770, then 785rwhp. We were running out of injector but had way more left in it, there is no doubt in my mind that we would have hit over 900 rwhp had we run 20psi and more injector. Arun's experience was awesome, he's a stand up guy and very cool to deal with. Anyone looking for a tuner, I highly recommend him, and anyone looking for a built engine.......buy there 800rwhp D-1 engine package!!! Thanks again Mike@SanDale.
www.sandalefabrication.com
I didn't know you we're on here Mike! Thanks for the props! Glad to hear everything is working out good. Rosie must be freaking out!!! And don't forget the 1000+ F1R setup coming out soon!
Old 06-20-2007, 06:00 PM
8 Second Club

That was on pump gas-we tried using the meth but It didn't seem to be working at all. Mike you and Kevin did a nice job on the car-I owe Kevin a beer-man he's a good wrench-he new the car inside and out-I was impressed. I think you should just get the ECS tensioner as it's easier to install and it won't ever break again-pm me or call me tomorrow and i'll get you there #. Thanks again for letting me tune Rosy's beast-Rosy may bring us out again and we'll hit the track!!!
Old 06-20-2007, 06:36 PM
Teching In

Arun you were a lot of help....I can see good things happening with you and Dave! We would like to have you back for next friday if that works for you...he's gone this far and to put it back together as it is isn't right in my opinion! As for Dave goes, this car is going to be setting some standards in the efi sbc world here in Manitoba!!! We will be dealing again but next set up we need a BIGGER cam....haha lol!!!
Rosie is stoked....he is very happy with his numbers but knowing him he will set his goals for 1000rwhp in the near future.....everyone has an addiction right? LOL....all this in a ragtop....
Old 06-20-2007, 08:44 PM
8 Second Club

Mike-check out this thread-
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...power+steering
If I were Rosie-i would order this up-plus it will be less of a headache to install. I would also invest in there Alky control dual nozzle setup-it's operation is seamless. While your at it maybe upgrade to the GM 85mm maf and upgrade the pipe from 3.5" to 4"-just some thoughts-and please get those 4.10's out of there!!!!Believe me all these mods will make 780 rwhp a thing of the past-Rosie will be stoked!!!!
Old 06-21-2007, 12:32 PM
Teching In

All I can do is recommend these upgrades, he's pretty happy with what he has......for now! He overnighted the stock alt bracket as you know he's not very patient. Does anyone make a hi-impedeance injector bigger then 60's? The 4.10's will be coming out, I think he wants to give it a shot with them in but it may be a waste if he has to shift 5th gear. We're hoping to hit mid to low 10's on the current set up. I agree with you 100% on the upgraded piping.....does anyone make a 3 gauge pod for the vettes? Thanks for you help again and again.....when you buying that stang??? OOPS did I say that out loud??? LOL!!!
Old 07-13-2007, 07:41 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Salley347
Arun you were a lot of help....I can see good things happening with you and Dave! We would like to have you back for next friday if that works for you...he's gone this far and to put it back together as it is isn't right in my opinion! As for Dave goes, this car is going to be setting some standards in the efi sbc world here in Manitoba!!! We will be dealing again but next set up we need a BIGGER cam....haha lol!!!
Rosie is stoked....he is very happy with his numbers but knowing him he will set his goals for 1000rwhp in the near future.....everyone has an addiction right? LOL....all this in a ragtop....
And when he gets 1000, he'll want 1200 Glad to hear your up to 845 rwhp today! I am looking forward to doing more buisness with you guys. You guys are very easy to deal with and are very organized! Keep up the good work Boys!
Old 07-13-2007, 08:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Nice results!!

Quick Reply: Huge thanks to eb0z06 and SLED28!!!!