Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

ForcedInductions.com ??

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 12:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ForcedInductions.com ??

Paging anyone over at FI. I have sent an email over to Jose on June 15th and a PM to DrTurbo on the 19th and 21st with no response. Can someone please respond back to me as I am looking at turbos and your website says to email for pricing but I can't get a response. I understand it is the busy time of year for you guys, but I am only asking the difference between two turbos and what their prices are. This is not meant to "bash" anyone and I hope it is not taken the wrong way, but I would like to hear back from someone.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

keep calling. I got a hold of them two weeks ago without a problem. Someone even answered the phone around 8pm their time.
Old 06-25-2007, 01:04 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GTO30272
Paging anyone over at FI. I have sent an email over to Jose on June 15th and a PM to DrTurbo on the 19th and 21st with no response. Can someone please respond back to me as I am looking at turbos and your website says to email for pricing but I can't get a response. I understand it is the busy time of year for you guys, but I am only asking the difference between two turbos and what their prices are. This is not meant to "bash" anyone and I hope it is not taken the wrong way, but I would like to hear back from someone.
When did you send a PM?? I check mine as much as possible, but some either sometimes get deleted accidently or my box is full sometime. I will send you a pm now....just respond to it with the question. Sorry, its crazy with all the pm's coming from all different boards, phones calls, e-mails.
Old 06-25-2007, 01:14 PM
Teching In

I do understand and I very much appreciate your response. I replied to your PM with the coppied text from the 2 PM's I sent to you. Please let me know if you did not receive it. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for your help. I have heard nothing but positives about you and Jose.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:42 PM
On The Tree

I actually just got my turbo back from Jose about 2 week's ago. He is a real nice guy to deal with and they do good work.

Jimmy

Quick Reply: ForcedInductions.com ??