Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

300m Christmas In October !! (corvette)

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 12:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 300m Christmas In October !! (corvette)

Last year I purchased a beautiful Corvette C5. After putting a little extra power to the ground, I and my local crew of drive line smashers started to reveal the restrictions of the six speed application. After differential output shafts snapping, torque tubes breaking at the welds, tranny main shafts brake off and grenade the diff, and several half shafts break at the hub, many of us started to loose hope. The first approach of most was to bail on the m6 and switch over to a built A4. I am stubborn !

I called up ECS to have my torque tube upgraded and I had my local tranny expert Marty build up my M6 with one of the only 300m Chrome Molly main shafts in the country. The Diff built up with both DTE 300m output shafts and DTE Brace, clutch packs, springs, and pinion support, she started to look solid. There was still something missing !!

I personally broke two z06 half shafts and watch my friend king vette put atleast 4 out of commission last season. It was time to call in the big dawgs. Frank @ DSS was a previous sponcer to some high horse power drag projects and was always willing to work with us to R&D a product that could hold up to my abuse. Finding a friend with a clean floor CNC shop who specializes in 300m drive axles is not someone you run into every day. I was in luck !!

Frank had me send over a set of OEM stock hubs, suspension, axles, and misc drive line parts he would need in order to devise a product we could call an anti smasher :yesnod: Full 300m Shafts, 300m inner and outer CV assembly, and massive spline 300m outer with custom hubs to house them.

Well, after a few months of love from my friends at DSS, it is CHRISTMAS IN OCTOBER BABY !!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!

Ohh wait .. that is last weeks surprise ... Here we go :

Old 10-13-2007, 06:32 AM
Launching!

nice.....
Old 10-13-2007, 12:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

No fooling around baby