Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Question for Bob @ EPP

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 02:07 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question for Bob @ EPP

I was driving my car a couple months ago at 35mph & hit a patch of spilled paint & slid off the road & hit a pole broadside. My question is, should I send the blower in for a check-up? I just had it rebuilt (impeller, seals & bearings) prior to winning the open road race in June, but I'm wondering if the bearings took a hit. It seemed to run OK afterwards, but the car was totaled so all I did was pull it on & off my trailer a couple times.

I also plan to call you Monday to order a Vic Jr intake for my replacement car. Can you look into which elbow will work best with a 78mm TB & fit under a 2000 TA ram air hood.

Thanks!

Mark
Old 10-20-2007, 02:14 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

hey bob i have a vic jr. in stock and need to get rid of it badly, call me or have this guy call me if you guys want a killer deal. thanks, don't mean to impose, just need to move dead product if you know what i mean.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:48 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JPH
hey bob i have a vic jr. in stock and need to get rid of it badly, call me or have this guy call me if you guys want a killer deal. thanks, don't mean to impose, just need to move dead product if you know what i mean.
Will do Joe. Thanks! Bob
Old 10-21-2007, 07:49 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
I was driving my car a couple months ago at 35mph & hit a patch of spilled paint & slid off the road & hit a pole broadside. My question is, should I send the blower in for a check-up? I just had it rebuilt (impeller, seals & bearings) prior to winning the open road race in June, but I'm wondering if the bearings took a hit. It seemed to run OK afterwards, but the car was totaled so all I did was pull it on & off my trailer a couple times.

I also plan to call you Monday to order a Vic Jr intake for my replacement car. Can you look into which elbow will work best with a 78mm TB & fit under a 2000 TA ram air hood.

Thanks!

Mark

Hi Mark, give me a call tomorrow. Thanks! Bob
Old 10-22-2007, 08:20 PM
10 Second Club

Hey Bob,

If you see this before you call me back, add some billet fuel rails to my order. Whether it's FAST or Aero or that other brand you sell, I need the entire setup, flow thru, with hardware....and I have the ATI gauge that hooks up to the shrader valve, so if that won't work I'll need a new one.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:29 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Hey Bob,

If you see this before you call me back, add some billet fuel rails to my order. Whether it's FAST or Aero or that other brand you sell, I need the entire setup, flow thru, with hardware....and I have the ATI gauge that hooks up to the shrader valve, so if that won't work I'll need a new one.
Will do, Mark. Thanks. Bob
Old 11-11-2007, 08:50 AM
10 Second Club

One more "if you see this before you call me back Bob".....

I want to order some Kooks 1 7/8" headers with O2 bungs too. Can you get the new Jet Hot Extreme Sterling coating that is rated at 1700*, or will I need to get that myself? I saw an add in National Dragster (got a $50 off coupon for it) & from what I have read it sounds like what I want, depending on what you think & how much it costs of course.

I don't want to hold up the Vic Jr or FMIC shipping, but I do want to get them too. Thanks.

Mark

Quick Reply: Question for Bob @ EPP