Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

How long to install a procharger?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 03:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How long to install a procharger?

Gonna be ordering my procharger thru EPP this week. Im going w/ the D1 and bob's front mount setup. Just curious how long it took to install the kit, me and another guy or two are going to be doing it. Just looking for a rough guesstimate.

Thanks...
--Mike
Old 02-24-2008, 03:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

A long saturday will just about do it.
Old 02-24-2008, 06:14 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dcvingv6
Gonna be ordering my procharger thru EPP this week. Im going w/ the D1 and bob's front mount setup. Just curious how long it took to install the kit, me and another guy or two are going to be doing it. Just looking for a rough guesstimate.

Thanks...
--Mike
It depends on how experienced you guys are with the car, and the whole install. If one of you have done it before (but I'm guessing you haven't), it may be able to be completed in just a half day. If not, it may take more than just a Sunday afternoon.

I would guess about 2 full days for the average "never done it before" car guy who knows the way around his engine bay, and is mechanically inclined.
Old 02-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Staging Lane

Depends on how much beer you bring.
Old 02-24-2008, 07:13 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by CALL911
It depends on how experienced you guys are with the car, and the whole install. If one of you have done it before (but I'm guessing you haven't), it may be able to be completed in just a half day. If not, it may take more than just a Sunday afternoon.

I would guess about 2 full days for the average "never done it before" car guy who knows the way around his engine bay, and is mechanically inclined.
Yeah, neither one of us has done a procharger install, but we did a heads / cam valvetrain swap, full exhaust / full fuel system so we ok around the garage. We are not pro's by any stretch of the imagination, but i was thinking a full weekend plus a few days.

Cool, thanks alot guys

Thanks...
--Mike
Old 02-24-2008, 07:30 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would allow for two good days so that you don't leave any loose ends. Thanks! Bob