Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Any homemade Corvette turbo kits?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 08:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Any homemade Corvette turbo kits?

*First off,...i'd consider myself a basket case at the moment. Recently removed my procharger, which I have had for almost a year. Removed my long tubes, and sold them. The blower is up for sale now. I honestly kinda regret taking it off the car now, cause I want to drive it, and enjoy it. Instead, i'm looking at spending alot of money over the next few months,...getting a turbo kit made for my car.... or buying a kit, should one be available. I can't really go back and reinstall it now(the blower) cause I already sold the long tubes. Soo..onward I go.

Been talking to alot of places,...probably gonna drop the car off at an expereinced shop for roll cage fabrication,..and a single/twin turbo setup on my 00 C5. After all the hype,..and time in research, finding out what works...what doesn't... I think I finally have gone nearly crazy. Before I dive ***** deep into this,...which, monday I am loading the car up on a trailer, and taking it 2 hours north to m uncles shop,...which is right next to the fabrication place i'd have do the work.

before I do this...does anybody have any pictures of ahh,... lets say, do it yourself turbo/twin turbo kits on a C5 corvette? I am on a budget. I know, there is no real "budget" for forced induction but,...there has to be a way.

Anyways, I appreciate it. I think I am going to have them do the cage first,...hat'll give me time to get some change together for the turbo parts.

Quick Reply: Any homemade Corvette turbo kits?