Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Late Model Speed Magna Charger LS1 Fbody Supercharger Kit

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Late Model Speed Magna Charger LS1 Fbody Supercharger Kit

Our install kit allows our exclusive, custom Magnuson supercharger kit to be installed in any 1998-2002 GM F-Body. The kit requires minimal cutting to the cowl area, and comes with a pre-cut metal panel to box in the cut area.The factory plastic cowl remains fully intact, and the kit requires no relocation of any factory items like windshield wipers, A/C components, or power brake booster. The kit comes complete with everything you will need to install, including templates, and fully detailed color instructions. Included in the kit are the following items:

• Complete, fully assembled Eaton 112 Supercharger system by Magnuson
• Cast aluminum intake manifold, with internal liquid to air intercooler
• Holley 90mm Throttle Body
• Complete fuel system upgrades including high flow injectors, and Racetronix high flow fuel pump kit
• Complete heat exchanger with coolant pump, and all necessary lines and fittings
• Step by step, easy to follow instruction manual, with color pictures
• Custom brackets, metal panel, and parts required to fit Supercharger to your chassis
• Custom programming of your vehicles ECM (you must send us your ECM)
• High flow air intake kit
Your Price: $6,495.00
Old 08-09-2008, 02:52 AM
Launching!

This kit is featured in the latest issue of GMHTP, a write up on Arick Hendrikson's 02 WS6 vert is the car featured in the tech write-up. I talked to Ed, and after the writers left Ed installed some headers on the car and got it closer to 480rwhp on a stock motor if I remember correctly.

When I did my install, I didn't drop the motor out of the car, so I didn't have to disconnect the brakes, trans mount or struts; I just contorted myself on top of the motor to finish the cut for the cowel and then welded it the same way covering the engine to keep debris out. I broke my a/c line so that had to be replaced, but never removed the condensor. I did the k-member drop supporting it with a floor jack and lowered just enough to put the spacer in then lifted it and bolted it back in.

Last edited by farmdawg; 08-09-2008 at 03:05 AM.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Launching!

On the LMS website there's vids of a white Z running 11's with a non-intercooled blower and stock engine other than the blower.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:19 PM
TECH Regular

Mine just dynoed 495/510 w/ zo6 cam, ARH lt's and stock cubes! This car is extremely fun to drive.

Way to go ED!
Old 08-10-2008, 09:25 PM
TECH Resident

Location: sneaking in your back door as you leave!/cartersville ga

Originally Posted by 98catfish
Mine just dynoed 495/510 w/ zo6 cam, ARH lt's and stock cubes! This car is extremely fun to drive.

Way to go ED!
you should have let me bang on them gears friday night!
Old 08-10-2008, 09:36 PM
11 Second Club

I would love to get this kit, is there a "buget" kit you could put together.

I know cheap *** right. lol

I already have all the fuel stuff left over from my sts kit. injectors,fuel pump,rails.

also I would like to have my tuner do the tune. I live in high alt. and we have shitty gas here.

if you have could do something like that please pm me. if not I under stand.

thanks
Old 08-10-2008, 11:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

werd tuner kit would be nice, for those of us with the ability to tune and built fuel systems.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:35 PM
TECH Resident

Location: sneaking in your back door as you leave!/cartersville ga

i agree on the tuner kit!!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 02:33 AM
Launching!

Your fuel rails won't work with this kit, you need to use the ones that come with this kit, you'll understand why when you see it first hand. I had a lid, walbro pump and 44# Accel injectors before I bought the kit from Ed and he worked with me on pricing. You'll need the base tune that comes with the kit to start it for tuning, and your tuner can finalize it, but Ed uses EFILive, HPT won't read it, it'll appear to be locked.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

The rest of my fuel system would work, and I can always sell the rails.

Those of us that can tune don't need the base tune, my HPT will work just fine.

So tuner kit?
Old 08-11-2008, 06:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are there pulley swaps for this? If so what boost levels are there and what is max on a stock motor or max on the blower?
Old 08-11-2008, 08:58 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by frcefed98
The rest of my fuel system would work, and I can always sell the rails.

Those of us that can tune don't need the base tune, my HPT will work just fine.

So tuner kit?
Originally Posted by Zentenk
Are there pulley swaps for this? If so what boost levels are there and what is max on a stock motor or max on the blower?
Yes you can swap pulleys and I think on stock cubes is around 12# but unless your motor has forged internals you'll need to stay around 7-8#s.

Call LMS, I dont think they sell a "TUNER KIT" but you can just buy the stuff you need. Ed is really easy to work with and will deduct for anything you already have.

Doug
Old 08-11-2008, 09:44 PM
TECH Veteran

There are several pullies availible for the Maggie. Most of them have been worked out by the Radix and Corvette guys for years now. You can go as low as a 2.6" pulley. My old car (Catfish's car) has a 2.9" pulley. It will get you over 10#'s of boost with a stock bottom end. If you buy the kit new a 3.2" I think is what is included I think that will get you 7-8#'s. Ed and Rick at LMS will work with you on your needs and what your boost levels are just gotta talk to them about it, I am sure they will help. They helped my build a great deal and the car turned out great. If it not for my problems on my personal side medically I would never had sold the car and I would be through my second set of tires at the track
Old 08-11-2008, 10:02 PM
TECH Regular

Hey Damon I'm pretty sure the clutch is almost toast. It does good on the street just not so good with traction! Oh well I guess its time to put in the exo-skel!

The car is a blast to drive!

Doug

Quick Reply: Late Model Speed Magna Charger LS1 Fbody Supercharger Kit