Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Ais?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 04:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ais?

Does anybody know what the deal is with these guys? I recently upped the boost on my setup because I ordered one of their kits 8 days ago and haven't even been charged yet! I have been trying every means to get ahold of them for days now with no success.
I thought maybe somebody in here would know?
Old 08-13-2008, 05:36 PM
Staging Lane

Are you getting it directly from them or a dealer?
Old 08-13-2008, 05:45 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ive been waiting on a kit for over a week. Ive tried calling and it goes to voicemail which is full. Im pissed b/c im trying to get this car done.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

I ordered it straight from them, but I just emailed them and told them to cancel my order.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:02 PM
Staging Lane

Dude i feel your pain it took me like 3 months to get mine and i was ready to kill someone.they gave me the run around finally i called ati and spoke to some lady and she said that the company that i place my order with had just place the order from them.basically my money was at the bank for 2 months.Then she told me that my order had just gone to the other place to get the head unit polished.then like in a week i got my blower and the tuner they sent me did not have a program for the blower i was mad then i just took it to a tuner and got it dynotune.The lady also told me that when you order it from them it takes like 3 to 4 weeks.even tho they say they have it in stock.......
Old 08-13-2008, 07:14 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Funkybird
I ordered it straight from them, but I just emailed them and told them to cancel my order.
Thanks Randy, for placing your order with us today on the AIS system. We'll get it out to you hopefully tomorrow. Rodney at AIS has been hard to get in touch with lately, he called us last week and I think he told Diane that his dad has been sick. Bob
Old 08-13-2008, 07:28 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Exotic Performance Plus
Thanks Randy, for placing your order with us today on the AIS system. We'll get it out to you hopefully tomorrow. Rodney at AIS has been hard to get in touch with lately, he called us last week and I think he told Diane that his dad has been sick. Bob
Do you have any twin nozzle upgrades in stock? Thats all i need

Quick Reply: Ais?