Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

OFI - Resolutions

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 11:35 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OFI - Resolutions

Has anyone heard from Joel? He has stopped responding to pm's and e-mails. Has anyone been in contact with him or is it just me. Did he take our money??
Old 08-19-2008, 11:43 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Last I heard is that he was going to Stop taking orders until he was completely caught up. He may be busy finishing your parts. The more you call the more distractions he has. Hopefully this all gets taken care off and everyone is happy.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:47 AM
TECH Regular

I understand but I am a little scared to loose my money.. Im just wondering if he has contacted anyone recently.
Old 08-19-2008, 12:19 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by JerikSS
I understand but I am a little scared to loose my money.. Im just wondering if he has contacted anyone recently.
I am still here, been busy and cant get to the pc. My sis got married this weekend so the computer was my last thought on my mind. If I dont get back to your pms. Which is the only way that you have tried to contact me you can call the shop. No need for this post.

Joel
Old 08-19-2008, 12:24 PM
TECH Junkie

How about the guy in the Sponsor Feedback section that posted he was told on 7/24 his refund was "in the mail" and posted 8/16 he has not gotten it yet nor been able to reach anyone or even get a call back...

I don't think you should be telling people "how" they should contact you.

JMO. It's not like this is the first guy that claims to have trouble reaching you, phone, e-mail, PM, pretty much everything...

Call them back right now... You have their phone numbers, leave them a message if they don't pick up... Or, if it's bs, call them out on it right now and state that you have called them or that they haven't called you or however it is that they're wrong... But complaining about exactly which method they're using to desperately try to contact you seems tacky.
Old 08-19-2008, 12:25 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by bboyferal
How about the guy in the Sponsor Feedback section that posted he was told on 7/24 his refund was "in the mail" and posted 8/16 he has not gotten it yet nor been able to reach anyone or even get a call back...

JMO.
I agree...thanks for clearing that up
Old 08-19-2008, 12:41 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bboyferal

JMO. It's not like this is the first guy that claims to have trouble reaching you, phone, e-mail, PM, pretty much everything...

Call them back right now... You have their phone numbers, leave them a message if they don't pick up... Or, if it's bs, call them out on it right now and state that you have called them or that they haven't called you or however it is that they're wrong... But complaining about exactly which method they're using to desperately try to contact you seems tacky.
Or the guy in this post https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...198&highlight= He is still waiting on parts and refunds as well after 10 months
Old 08-19-2008, 12:55 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no need to keep this thread open.

If you have issues call Joel or start another thread in the feedback section.

Quick Reply: OFI - Resolutions