Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

injector spray pattern

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 03:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default injector spray pattern

Hey fellas, I'm just finishing up my heads/cam/fast 90 build and I'm was thinking about using a set of racetronix injectors I bought a while back, but I'm not so sure now. First of all, I was on their site and they said these injectors spray in a "3 prong cone". Not sure exactly what that is, but it's not the same as the stock GM injectors is it? I'm worried about unburned fuel passing through the motor because of improper spray. The other thing I'm worried about is these things flow about 40lbs @ 43.5psi. At LS1 fuel pressure, its going to be a few lbs more, which seems like an awful lot for a h/c 346. Too much, do you think?? Thanks a lot.

Erik
Old 12-12-2008, 11:41 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by chevynation
Hey fellas, I'm just finishing up my heads/cam/fast 90 build and I'm was thinking about using a set of racetronix injectors I bought a while back, but I'm not so sure now. First of all, I was on their site and they said these injectors spray in a "3 prong cone". Not sure exactly what that is, but it's not the same as the stock GM injectors is it? I'm worried about unburned fuel passing through the motor because of improper spray. The other thing I'm worried about is these things flow about 40lbs @ 43.5psi. At LS1 fuel pressure, its going to be a few lbs more, which seems like an awful lot for a h/c 346. Too much, do you think?? Thanks a lot.

Erik
With a good PCM tune they will perform flawlessly.
The cone spray is fine for a LS1.

Manufacturer / Distributor of Automotive Fuel Systems, Components & Electronics

Please support a Racetronix dealer near you for personalized service.

>WEB SITE<

Quick Reply: injector spray pattern