Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

36lb Bosch Injector values?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 01:02 AM
9 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Default 36lb Bosch Injector values?

I just bought some design III bosch 36lb injectors and I was wondering if anyone has the values I need to use. Can I use the stock injector offset values? I know how to use the spread sheet and adjust my injector flow rates for the new 36 lbers. Just was not sure if I need to change my offset and min injector pulse values. Thanks
Old 03-24-2009, 04:22 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These have the same coil as your stock ones, to get it up and running, a change of the IFR is all thats really needed.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:36 PM
9 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Oh alright, thanks alot and that makes it really simple. I just started reading about how getting your injectors setup is one of the most important things to tuning. People try to tune their cars with wrong offset values and min. injector pulse widths, but they end up chasing their tail all because of wrong injector values. I just wanted to make sure I start things right from the beginning!

Oh and I think its a great how 2 of the injectors are a little bigger for the rear 2 cylinders. These injectors came from you at fuel injector connection, you guys really seem to know your stuff.

Quick Reply: 36lb Bosch Injector values?