Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Stock lines, connector to rail??? Return?? 650whp?

Old 08-21-2009, 05:04 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Stock lines, connector to rail??? Return?? 650whp?

Im planning on running twin walbro 255s. I'd like to use the stock feed line, how do you connect the stock fuel line to the new fuel rails? The factory fuel fitting that snaps onto the factory fuel rail??? Is there an adapter to AN fittings?

Will the stock feed line feed up to 650whp?

What are people doing for a return when using the stock feed line and a boost referenced regulator? Running a line back to where the filter is and tapping into that return? -6 or -8 return?
Old 08-21-2009, 08:54 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

https://ls1tech.com/forums/fueling-i...ick-cheap.html
Old 08-22-2009, 03:32 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pwrtrip75
Im planning on running twin walbro 255s. I'd like to use the stock feed line, how do you connect the stock fuel line to the new fuel rails? The factory fuel fitting that snaps onto the factory fuel rail??? Is there an adapter to AN fittings?

Will the stock feed line feed up to 650whp?

What are people doing for a return when using the stock feed line and a boost referenced regulator? Running a line back to where the filter is and tapping into that return? -6 or -8 return?

If wanting to run high flow fuel rails, and connect them to the stock fuel lines, than yes, an adpater is required, and offered.

If in the market for fuel rails, I have some on my website that we make....check sig

Edit: Dug up part #'s for ya... Russell #640850 (feed) Russell #640860 (return)

Last edited by Gen414; 08-22-2009 at 04:00 PM.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:06 PM
TECH Addict

Thanks, read it several times and still didnt find the answers to my questions....hence the reason i created a post. thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by Gen414
If wanting to run high flow fuel rails, and connect them to the stock fuel lines, than yes, an adpater is required, and offered.

If in the market for fuel rails, I have some on my website that we make....check sig

Edit: Dug up part #'s for ya... Russell #640850 (feed) Russell #640860 (return)
thanks for the advertising, but no, re-read my post. Connectnig stock fuel lines to "new fuel rails" (aftermarket).
That is the wrong adapter....complete opposite of what i need. That goes onto the stock fuel rail from an -AN feed line (which i dont have). I need the one that goes from the STOCK FUEL LINE to an -AN fitting to attach to the fuel rail.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:03 PM
FormerVendor

thanks for the advertising, but no, re-read my post. Connectnig stock fuel lines to "new fuel rails" (aftermarket).
That is the wrong adapter....complete opposite of what i need. That goes onto the stock fuel rail from an -AN feed line (which i dont have). I need the one that goes from the STOCK FUEL LINE to an -AN fitting to attach to the fuel rail.

Read your post, and did not see where it says you "have" them already. Just because you say "new fuel rails" does not necessarily mean that you have them already. I took it as you are putting togehter a fuel system, and in need of all teh parts, hence why I offered what I did.

That fitting attaches to teh stock feed line by the way, and then you run braided line from the AN side to the AN fitting on your "new fuel rails" that you have already, if that is what you are looking for.
Old 08-23-2009, 12:40 PM
TECH Addict

I just ordered all new lines and fittings. That fitting didnt look like it would attach to the stock line, they are both female fittings. I needed a male fitting to go into the stock line.
oh well.....done and over.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:56 PM
FormerVendor

I just ordered all new lines and fittings. That fitting didnt look like it would attach to the stock line, they are both female fittings. I needed a male fitting to go into the stock line.
oh well.....done and over.

Oh, you are talking about the stock "flex" line then? Most do away with that all together, and disconnect the stock "flex" line, and adapt braided line to the stock HARD line. THAT is where there is the miscommunication.
If you are attaching to teh HARD line, that is the fitting you use.

Matter of miscommunication/understanding is all. Glad you got it worked out.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I think that this is what he is trying to do ... connect the stock fuel lines to braided lines to the fuel rails ... there is an adapter fitting to do that ... I got the parts from Nasty N8.

Old 09-02-2009, 01:19 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by slt200mph
I think that this is what he is trying to do ... connect the stock fuel lines to braided lines to the fuel rails ... there is an adapter fitting to do that ... I got the parts from Nasty N8.

Well, I don't think so, as that is the part # I gave him. He is still plan on using the stock flex line (that connects to teh stock hard line).

Part # for teh fitting I gave above, are teh the one's that you used (or at least teh pic you provided) Those fittings attach braided line to the stock hard line.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:55 PM
FormerVendor

I have the male fittings as well if you need them.

Nate

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Stock lines, connector to rail??? Return?? 650whp?