Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

anyone dealt with nasty performance before?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 08:01 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone dealt with nasty performance before?

on august 11th 2009 i called nasty performance and told someone i wanted the lt1 twin intake fuel pump stage two kit. the total was 543.96. the guy took my email and card info over the phone. the money cleared my account on the 13th.

on the 20th i called and asked where my pumps where at. i was told they would be here soon...

between the 28th and 31st i called and asked where the pumps were located and what the tracking number was.... i was told that the pumps got delivered to him and that he had shipped them to me. no tracking number.

on sept 8th i called and asked where the pumps were... in route i was told. i also asked for a tracking number... he gave me one.. within minutes i checked said number, it said the shipment info has been sent to fed ex. est deliver august 31st. i called fed ex. they told me they havent gotten the package yet....

havent been able to get back in touch with nasty... i left a message on the 8th stating what fed ex said and they they need to call me ASAP.

at this point, i need the fuel pumps bottom line. ive been waiting to dyno my car for weeks just because i dont have these fuel pumps. granted thats irrelevent, but what is important is that literally 4 weeks have gone by and i dont have my very expensive (to me) fuel pumps/kit. and i have no tracking info on it either. if friday comes and i dont have these fuel pumps i am going to my bank and will complete a charger back on my card. i will overnight them from someone else. also i have recieved ZERO email confirmations on this order even though i was told i would get a tracking number in my email.

has anyone dealt with this company before? i think they are a sponser i dont know but i try and use sponsors so things like this done happen. what do you suggest i do?
Old 09-09-2009, 09:19 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn that sucks to hear. You might want to move this to the negitive feedback part. You will have a better opinions there.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:51 PM
Launching!

I got my fuel system from nasty back in June. There 1200hp system or whatever minus the fuel rails. I needed overnight shipping and that was taken care of no problem got everything on time nothing missing and the guy that usually answers the phone always provided tech support whenever I called.

Only complaint I had was they sent me a purple/pink fuel regulator and fuel filter I requested all black. The fittings were black just that damn regulator I ended up hiding it on the firewall behind the intake but if I were to put it on the front of the rail I'd look like a retard ricer. I can't really complain though not sure if they even stock black regulators and I was in a huge rush.

Sucks your having problems hate to speculate but doesn't sound good.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:09 PM
10 Second Club

I was thinking about getting valve covers from them so I hope this works out. If you need to go with someone else for fuel system stuff give Lonnies performance a try. I just had great luck with him..
Old 09-17-2009, 11:56 PM
11 Second Club

i recieved my pumps today, nasty came through.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

glad everything worked out. sometimes all it takes is a little patience
Old 09-18-2009, 12:08 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by honeycutt.dewey
glad everything worked out. sometimes all it takes is a little patience
a little patience... august 10 to september 17th is not that acceptable to me, i needed to get this car tuned WEEKS ago... havent been able to now i have to push back ANOTHER week while i spend saturday installing these pumps... fyi i have no idea who fouled up here, at best guess , nasty printed an online shipping label for my stuff, sat it somewhere at the shop and the fed ex guy never found it. i dont know. whatever, its here, it took too long to get, but in the end nasty MADE IT RIGHT. thats all that matters.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by laughatrice
I got my fuel system from nasty back in June. There 1200hp system or whatever minus the fuel rails. I needed overnight shipping and that was taken care of no problem got everything on time nothing missing and the guy that usually answers the phone always provided tech support whenever I called.

Only complaint I had was they sent me a purple/pink fuel regulator and fuel filter I requested all black. The fittings were black just that damn regulator I ended up hiding it on the firewall behind the intake but if I were to put it on the front of the rail I'd look like a retard ricer. I can't really complain though not sure if they even stock black regulators and I was in a huge rush.

Sucks your having problems hate to speculate but doesn't sound good.

Im assuming the regulator and filter is magnafuel? If so... purple/pink is the ONLY color they come in.

People who know fast cars, know magnafuel... and the LAST thing anyone could say about the brand is that its rice... its the best brand out there... period.

To the OP... they have been a sponsor on here for a while, and countless people have delt with them. Every now and then someone falls through the cracks... people screw up... the wrong person is asked the questions, etc etc. I agree that over a month is rediculous, but sometimes **** happens. Im sure he will respond in this thread soon and take care of you.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess i need to read, lol... glad everything worked out... didn't see the last post or 2.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:08 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by z28mccrory
I guess i need to read, lol... glad everything worked out... didn't see the last post or 2.
yes he got in touch with me last thursday night and said if he couldnt fine them friday morn he would overnight me a new set. i guess he found them or something, and shipped them like 2nd day air or something and they took an extra 3 days to get here. he called to check on them on like tuesday.... still hadnt gotten them and they shipped (finally) friday. fed ex train wrecked that 2nd day air.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:37 PM
FormerVendor

Sorry for the issues it was one problem after another. Hope all is well now and you get the car going.

Oh and NOW finally MagnaFuel offers there regulators in Black after much complaints with there colors. They just wanted to stand out and racers really could car less what color they are but now I have gotten alot more street guys using them so we got a change.