Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

800whp Fuel System

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 12:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 800whp Fuel System

First of all Yes I did search. It seems there is a big debate when to add a boost ref reg and rails. Its going to be a twin intank walbro setup on a 2000 car. Looking for 800 HP to the wheels. Lets here some insight from real life experiences.

If you suggest new rails and what not. We are planning a new -8 feed and use the stock as a return. What quick connect fitting will I need to connect the lines to the fuel pump assemblys.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:22 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

At that power level, you will need a front mount regulator, as pressure control with the stock regulator will be horrible. The ability to boost reference will also help greatly with injector size.

New rails are the easiest way, as you would have to do extensive modifications to the stock rails to run a return line with them.

If interested, I can provide you with all the components to build your fuel system.... plus I can do the pump setup if you want it turn-key.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:57 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would definitely look into getting one of Lonnies fuel setups. I got the stage 3 and it is awesome! Pretty easy to install too.

Quick Reply: 800whp Fuel System