Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

What fuel rails to go with?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 06:29 PM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default What fuel rails to go with?

Car is a 02 with a MP T70 232/234 113 cam with 60#'s and dual intank set up. Going to go to a return style system so what fuel rails are the best bang for the buck?
Old 01-10-2010, 07:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The speed Inc budget rails seem to be the best bang for the buck. But they only come in red and polished I believe. And supposedly they're mounting brackets aren't as heavy duty as the "high flow" speed Inc rails. Physically I think most fuel rails are the same size and flow about the same. Around 2000hp if I'm not mistaken. I personally wanted black rails and like the look of mast performance black label series rails. I got mine without a label on them. Plus they are satin finish and not gloss. Just a personal preference there.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

make sure that if you buy the speed inc rails you ask whether or not they are in stock. I ordered some budget rails and then called about them a week later.... it was going to be another three weeks ??? Then i upgraded to the FAST rails ( speed inc gave me a 20$ discount ) and i still havent seen them. this all started two weeks before christmas. Ohh lol and then i ordered some valve covers from them at the same time and i was told that they would be shipping out the next day ( still dont have them ) , i just cancelled this order after SEVERAL emails back and forth with the final answer being "we cant get in touch with our supplier". Speed inc is a great company to deal with as far as communication goes but i would never order something from them that isnt on the shelf.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:30 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have rails in stock, plus any fittings you need for a complete install.

They are the o-ring type, not the leak prone NPT fittings.
Feel free to call if I can be of assistance.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:48 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lonnies carries our rails and is a great guy to deal with and we can help you with your valve cover issue as well.