Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Lonnies Vs. Nasty for a twin in tank setup to support ~ 800-1000 RWHP

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 12:17 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lonnies Vs. Nasty for a twin in tank setup to support ~ 800-1000 RWHP

I know both vendors offer top notch service and parts, but I am trying to figure out what the differences are in thier kits. I'm looking to support at least 800RWHP and would like to something able to hold up to 1000RWHP to leave a lil room to grow and I don't want to be maxing out my fuel system.

I'm looking at both vendors dual in tank setups, with the racetronix/lonnies pump setup. Seems both kits are pretty similar, but wondering what brand and parts either one is usuing. Is there an up and down to each? Are they basically the same? Is one maybe a lil better in some way? etc. etc.

Again I know both vendors are top notch, and very well respected on here. Just trying to make the best descision for my $.

I'm running a 370 with a D1SC that I will be pushing to its limits and may throw a small shot on top of that in the future after a couple other upgrades. I want to make sure my fuel system is up to the task and a lil more.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

talk to them both personaly and them make your mind up. There both great to deal with and have proven setups that work great
Old 02-16-2010, 01:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

lonnies are great ppl to deal with...im sure nasty is = good + they have a badass name, lol
Old 02-16-2010, 10:09 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pretty sure they are the same kit. lol
Old 02-16-2010, 01:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Big_Bird_WS6
why would you say that?

Originally Posted by Nasty Performance Website
RACETRONIX / LONNIES PERFORMANCE Double Pumper kits - - Will support OVER 1000RWHP 98 LS1 F-body Double Pumper - Twin High Output Fuel Pump Kit, Wiring Harness & Hobbs Switch - Fully Assembled & Tested fits in factory fuel tank - Requires your sending unit for modification AND additional fuel system components $599.99
Old 02-16-2010, 01:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

just get the Lonnies double pump from Nasty..............best of both worlds lol
Old 02-16-2010, 02:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Big_Bird_WS6
Originally Posted by reamo04
why would you say that?
X3

I think nasty gets their double pumper from lonnie. When I was buying my fuel pump and ended up sending lonnie a new sending unit that he did his magic to. Very happy with the dual pumps and his customer service.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:18 PM
FormerVendor

They are the same kits Lonnies does the pumps for us as they are top notch quality that can not be beat and we do the line kits, fuel rails...for him. Give me a call I will help you get the right setup for your needs.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:19 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yes, I build the dual pump setups for Nasty & have done so for many years.

I also handle many of the fuel system components that Nasty sells, plus many other specialty fuel system compnents of my own manfacture. We offer similar products, but not identical & I do not consider our services interchangeable.

I would like to take the time to clarify that we are not the same company or a partnership, nor do I intend to imply that our tech support is interchangeable. If you have a business history with Nasty, then by all means continue your relationship with him. We both have our unique properties & businesses. I do not try to steal his customers, nor will I tolerate this being done to me. I have my own customer base & strive to build/maintain my customer relationships as well.

It all boils down to who you feel comfortable with for sales & the corresponding customer tech support you wish to rely on after the sale. Feel free to make your own decisions.

Last edited by Lonnies Performance; 02-16-2010 at 09:51 PM.

Quick Reply: Lonnies Vs. Nasty for a twin in tank setup to support ~ 800-1000 RWHP