Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Fuel setup for D1SC build

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 11:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Fuel setup for D1SC build

Ok so I've been collecting funds and waiting closer to spring to start my procharger build. Obviously an important part is the fuel setup.

A little background:
I'll be on the stock motor running about 8psi but will be upping it once I build a boost ready motor.

I already bought 60# injectors but I need the rest.

I was thinking a Walbro 255 pump with a racetronix hotwire kit because thats probably all I need while on the stock motor.

Now what other options would you guys suggest. How much more would I have to spend to do it though? I just want suggestions on what would work the best with my set up.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:57 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Feel free to give me a call to discuss your system.

I have the pump kits in stock.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:41 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All you need is the pump and hotwire kit, but meth would help with fuel and add some safety.

Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6
Ok so I've been collecting funds and waiting closer to spring to start my procharger build. Obviously an important part is the fuel setup.

A little background:
I'll be on the stock motor running about 8psi but will be upping it once I build a boost ready motor.

I already bought 60# injectors but I need the rest.

I was thinking a Walbro 255 pump with a racetronix hotwire kit because thats probably all I need while on the stock motor.

Now what other options would you guys suggest. How much more would I have to spend to do it though? I just want suggestions on what would work the best with my set up.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:55 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can save some money for the long run and do the dual pumps now and have safe fuel without the need for meth. Easy upgrade to 1000rwhp kit in the future for more boost. Give either me or Lonnie a call and do it right the first time.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:51 AM
-Q-
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I went the same route it looks like you are going...Warlboro 255 with a Racetronix Hotwire kit. I'm also doing a D1SC build, and also looking for about 8psi on a stock motor until I can go forged. Just pulled the pump today, hoping to have it buttoned back up tomorrow.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:29 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

i have a A1000 pump with pre and post filters, -10 feed and -8 return and 60lb injectors. I plan on running e85 though so mine a little bigger then youll need.