Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

racetronix f99 kit

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 01:52 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default racetronix f99 kit

have a 2000 ws6 with a custom rear mount turbo kit (idk if htis should be in forced induction sectio nor here so sorry if wrong area), im looking at gettin 60lb injectors and and running 6psi, assuming the kit can handle this, real question is in the future i plan on puttin on 317 heads and upping to around 9-10psi, will the kit support around that much boost? rwhp range idk my guess would be around 500-600 and i know the kit says maxes out around 600 ish rwhp and with the boost a pump kits 700rwhp, wasnt sure if being FI would change this

http://www.racetronix.com/RX-F99-FPKG-2.html

was looking at getting pump and harness

if not i only wanna get a pump once, is there a drop in pump or an inline pump (delete the pump out of the bucket and just use hose in its place) that can support around that area thats still drop in with out major mods? thanks!
Old 09-26-2011, 02:14 PM
11 Second Club

You will be right at its limit. I know its what I am running.
Minimum I would get Lonies Dual pump setup with stock lines.
http://www.lonniesperformance.com/fbodyfuelsystems.htm
Old 09-26-2011, 05:36 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

600rwhp is beyond the comfort level of 1 255lph pump.

I'll be glad to work with you on a fuel system that will support you current & future goals.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:07 PM
TECH Resident

ok, and i was checking out ur site, and looked at the twin high out put fuel pump kit

"Camaro/Firebird '99-02 LS1 Double Pumper - Twin High Output Fuel Pump Kit, Wiring Harness & Hobbs Switch - Fully Assembled & Tested - Requires your sending unit for modification"

when u say it requires my sending unit basically send u my fuel pump assembly and u send me it back modified with the new stuff in it then?

if so i saw the $150 fuel sender core, if i paid $150 more would i get all new sender and stuff and not send my away then?

appreciate the help, if u have a suggestion on what would be the best to run with my plans above open to offers!
Old 09-26-2011, 08:16 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ToxicWS6
ok, and i was checking out ur site, and looked at the twin high out put fuel pump kit

"Camaro/Firebird '99-02 LS1 Double Pumper - Twin High Output Fuel Pump Kit, Wiring Harness & Hobbs Switch - Fully Assembled & Tested - Requires your sending unit for modification"

when u say it requires my sending unit basically send u my fuel pump assembly and u send me it back modified with the new stuff in it then?
Yes I build the kit using your factory fuel bucket

if so i saw the $150 fuel sender core, if i paid $150 more would i get all new sender and stuff and not send my away then?
If you buy the new bucket assembly, I do not need your parts & everything is then brand new.

appreciate the help, if u have a suggestion on what would be the best to run with my plans above open to offers!
Please call to discuss, this way we can sort out all the details.

Quick Reply: racetronix f99 kit