Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

ls2 custom fuel cell system return line questions

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 04:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ls2 custom fuel cell system return line questions

Hello, I'm doing a 06 GTO LS2 in my 93 Nissan 240sx hatchback. My question is with the ls2 being a returnless system, how do I run a return line? I have been reading that I can get a fuel filter with a return to the tank or with a FPR? I already have a warlbro 255 and an Aeromotive FPR that I used on my previous SR20 swap and was wondering if I can make or buy a fuel cell and use my in tank warlbro 255 and fpr that I used on my sr20 and run a steel braided line to my fpr from the 255 then to a fuel filter then to the snap on returnless fuel rail. How do I go about a return line? I have already done extensive weight reduction to the car and a roll cage and would like to shave as much unwanted weight as possible ie (stock gas tank). If I have to keep my stock gast tank because of $ issues then can I still use my 255 and aeromotive FPR?Any suggestions guys or where to get a cell and lines/fittings? I'm brand new to v8 and ls engines. I just wanted to get away of jdm and have something that I can beat on, haha.

Thanks
Old 02-03-2012, 07:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Use the existing fpr and set it to 58-60 psi (I think thats right, but double check) when you get the car up and running. Aeromotive makes gm quick disconnect fittings for the braided line that will work with the factory fuel rails. The routing of the fuel lines will depend on the type of regulator that you have.

Quick Reply: ls2 custom fuel cell system return line questions