Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Installation help with Racetronix Wiring Harness

Old 07-31-2012, 04:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Installation help with Racetronix Wiring Harness

Can anyone help me with the install of the new racetronix wiring harness that racetronix came up with?

FPWK-017W Wiring harness trying to install it with a Racetronix fuel pump?

anyone?

Also need to replace the flex tube and Can't take out the clamp on it?
Old 07-31-2012, 06:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just put one in,the directions for the pump say cut the old flex tube,the kit should come with a new one,i just made a slice on the top of it with a razor knife and it came off,i didnt get any dierctions with the hotwire kit,but it wasnt to bad to put on,the wires are labeled,red wire to alternator,the alt. has a 13mm bolt in the back,and then it has a relay and a ground,you can drill a hole and use a sheet metal screw,last the plug in for the pump,i had my tank down so it wasnt bad,if your tank is in you might have to loosen it to get the wires up top to plug it in,just follow the directions for the pump and take your time
Old 08-04-2012, 08:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nitroussharks
i just put one in,the directions for the pump say cut the old flex tube,the kit should come with a new one,i just made a slice on the top of it with a razor knife and it came off,i didnt get any dierctions with the hotwire kit,but it wasnt to bad to put on,the wires are labeled,red wire to alternator,the alt. has a 13mm bolt in the back,and then it has a relay and a ground,you can drill a hole and use a sheet metal screw,last the plug in for the pump,i had my tank down so it wasnt bad,if your tank is in you might have to loosen it to get the wires up top to plug it in,just follow the directions for the pump and take your time
Couldnt have said it better myself...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Installation help with Racetronix Wiring Harness