Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Which kind of fuel injectors do I have?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which kind of fuel injectors do I have?

hey guys, so I have a question. I got a 99 z28 at the end of june and it has a lot of aftermarket stuff done to it, and I'm trying to figure everything out. I picked the car up from an used car lot and they had no idea what was in there. Under the hood of the car, however, was a car shop's name and number. So after I bought the car I called them and they just listed off a whole bunch of stuff they did, but didn't have specs or sheets of the parts that were installed. The obvious ones I have found so far is a 102mm Fast LSX intake manifold with fuel rails, long tube headers(unsure of the brand), 3" stainless exhaust without cats, magnaflow muffer. I was told from the shop that they did those, as well as injectors a hypertech computer and a few other things, I can't think of at the moment, but I'll add to the post when I remember. So my question is, if I pulled out the fuel rails and took out the injectors, how would I be able to tell if they're stock? If they're not, how would I know which brand they are and what flow rate they are? My guess would be, if anything, the would be FAST brand because the shop uses that brand and its used throughout the car. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Or if you have any questions go for it.
Thanks!
Old 11-02-2012, 05:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 70 Likes on 62 Posts

Any pt numbers on the injs??
Old 11-05-2012, 07:04 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hard to say without pics.

Quick Reply: Which kind of fuel injectors do I have?