Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

2003 gt mustang not getting fuel. Help please

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 07:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default 2003 gt mustang not getting fuel. Help please

Alright guys I bought this gt mustang wrecked not to long ago to make some money on it and now I have it fixed up and it won't start...

I know it's not getting fuel because I can spray starting fluid in the intake while cranking and it will run. So I changed the fuel filter and still no start. I have checked fuel reset switch in the back and it's not tripped. So I'm guessing the fuel pump has gone bad or there is a relay or fuse burnt up somewhere? Sound right to anybody? Any suggestions? Anybody know where the fuse is for the fuel pump on these cars?
Old 12-13-2012, 07:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 70 Likes on 62 Posts

This thing have a roll over/collision fuel cutoff on it? [some older Phords had them. Get hit, no fuel pump power]
Where's the fuse panel?? The cover likely has a diagram as to what each fuse location is....
Old 12-13-2012, 07:25 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check fuses, I don't know the exact one, you can manually power the pump or just turn the key and listen for it to prime. Also check the fpdm its in the trunk also. I have a pump and fpdm for sell. Just pm me and let me know what you need. I'm parting most of my gt out

Quick Reply: 2003 gt mustang not getting fuel. Help please