Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

FAST fuel rail setups

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 12:11 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FAST fuel rail setups

Probably shoulda posted in this section to begin with. So I bought a used 92mm combo for my new motor that came with FAST fuel rails but not the connecting AN lines. I'm trying to find out what is essential to connect the fuel rails and make them function efficiently. There are two stock fuel lines one for flow and another for return. I've seen some fuel rail kits with a AN crossover line in the front and another in the back of the fuel rails and fuel lines hookup to the driver's side fuel rail. I've seen others with just a AN crossover line in the rear fittings.

What is the best way to hook this up? Are crossover lines needed in front and in the rear of the fuel rails? I'm doing a N/A setup for my 408 and need some advice. Any pics you guys have would be great of where the actual stock fuel lines hook up to the stainless braided lines.

below are the two stock fuel lines

here's a pic of one way to go
Old 12-19-2012, 01:34 PM
FormerVendor

http://www.nastyperformance.com/shop...l-install-kit/ we have complete kits available. If looking for something custom call me I can set you up with anything you need.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:13 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You'll need a regulator as well. I can't remember off the top of my head what years came with regulators on the rails, some came with them in tank.

Basically, you can Y the feed into the back of the rails, then cross the front (to a T then to a regulator like the bottom pic), then return from the regulator.
Old 12-21-2012, 01:22 PM
11 Second Club

The car is a 98 LS1 and I was told that 98's come with the regulator at the tank. Is this correct or do I need a regulator? If so included, I just plug one end don't I?

Quick Reply: FAST fuel rail setups