Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

What Fuel Pump?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 03:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Default What Fuel Pump?

So soon Ill be H/C/I & a 100 dry shot... Just getting everything set up for parts that need to be replaced/upgraded & was wonder what fuel pump does everyone recommend & for a window switch does it matter on what brand to get? Or are they all pretty much the same.. Appreciate it
Old 02-17-2013, 11:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm surprised noone has responded yet, but I'm in the same boat. My builder tells me I will need a fuel pump and injector upgrade for next mods; 243 heads and planning on future 102/102 setup.

Luckily for us there are lots of previous threads. Pricing is varied; Racetronix is over $200, Warbro is $100, and Highflow is $80. I've been looking at the numbers selling on Ebay and Warbro's are selling A LOT! Makes sense cause that is a 'name' product and isn't the cheapo. All have similar flow numbers and all state that if over 550hp you will need a live wire setup or a dual pump setup.

I know race builders would choose the Ractronix, but I'm not really a racer, my goal is under 550hp, and I'm building a 'car show / meet' type of car that sees 1000 miles per year and maybe a red light race a few times per year. I'm going Warbro direct plug in. I'm not sure about injectors yet but my tuner says he will know if we need them when it gets on the dyno after the build.

Good luck, follow up if you choose any components
Old 02-17-2013, 01:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Haha yea everyone's told me get the Racetronix with the hotwire kit
Old 02-18-2013, 11:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DoggyB22 I have a brand new Racetronix with the Hotwire Kit that is Brand New. PM me. I paid $200 plus shipping for it. Everything is still in the bag and box and not used. If you want it let me know.

Quick Reply: What Fuel Pump?