Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Racetronix FPA-001 vs FPA-001A

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 11:44 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Racetronix FPA-001 vs FPA-001A

Can someone tell me what the difference is between the Racetronix FPA-001 and the FPA-001A? I have compared the two on the Racetronix site and didn't see a difference. (I have a 6.0, with heads, cam and nitrous.) I am currently using a FPA-016 but it is several years old and it is time to upgrade. From what I have read their is a difference with the polarity of the pumps depending on what wiring harness one uses but that is all. I need to order one so any help would be greatly appreciated as I would prefer to order the right one the first time. Thank you.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:45 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am not sure of the difference but i can tell you i have a f99 pump and hotwire kit im trying to get rid of for $200 if your interested... unused

https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...9-hotwire.html

pm me if your interested
Old 08-23-2013, 09:43 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by maroonls1z
I am not sure of the difference but i can tell you i have a f99 pump and hotwire kit im trying to get rid of for $200 if your interested... unused

https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...9-hotwire.html

pm me if your interested
I appreciate it but I simply need a pump. Thank you.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:04 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Geek
Can someone tell me what the difference is between the Racetronix FPA-001 and the FPA-001A? I have compared the two on the Racetronix site and didn't see a difference. (I have a 6.0, with heads, cam and nitrous.) I am currently using a FPA-016 but it is several years old and it is time to upgrade. From what I have read their is a difference with the polarity of the pumps depending on what wiring harness one uses but that is all. I need to order one so any help would be greatly appreciated as I would prefer to order the right one the first time. Thank you.
Polarity of the pump is the only difference. The FPA-001 has been discontinued for well over a year.

Manufacturer / Distributor of Automotive Fuel Systems, Components & Electronics

Please support a Racetronix dealer near you for personalized service.

>WEB SITE<

Quick Reply: Racetronix FPA-001 vs FPA-001A