Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Holley Billet Inline + JMS Fuelmax

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2013, 05:10 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Holley Billet Inline + JMS Fuelmax

First thing, newly registered. I usually google search whatever and add LS1Tech after my subject.

My question is concerning my fuel system. I want to run the stock tank for now and fabricate an aluminum one later. I would like to put my Holley Billet Inline fuel pump inside, baffle the tank and have an internal sump. I will be running -10 feed line and the car is currently fed by corn. I will be adding a JMS fuel max to boost voltage. The regulator will be mounted close to the tank and will return from there. My question is will this system support 1000+rwhp?

The car is a 79 Trans Am with a TSP 408, ported L92's, 9.7:1, Custom Comp cam speq'd for the twins with intention of making four digits, 135lb/hr @ 60psi, holley fuel rails if that matters? Twin Billet 6465 Turbonetics turbos, 1300hp Treadstone IC, Precision 39mm WG, and a Tial 50mm BOV for safety.

Been thinking of porting the LS3 Intake and adding a 102mm TB, any thoughts? Currently deployed to Afghanistan so I have time to plan and design whatever needed. Also able to fabricate almost anything needed for the job. Thank you for your kind input!

Quick Reply: Holley Billet Inline + JMS Fuelmax