Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

need info on how to delete or disable fuel press reg on 99-02 in tank module!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2014, 09:01 AM
Staging Lane

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default need info on how to delete or disable fuel press reg on 99-02 in tank module!

As the title says I need to know how to remove or gut the factory f body regulator in the tank. Up until this point I have been running a silverado pump in a camaro tank, but I want to upgrade to a walbro and found the best fix to be get a f body module that is designed for the tank. That also has racetronix drop in kit available for it. But my system is feed /return with the regulator on the rail. A lot of research told me that you can disable or remove the in tank regulator. But I cannot find any sticky or how to . So that I can reform the surgery correctly! Any help or better yet pics would be great! Lonnie told me to just gut it. Racetronix said something about gutting it but also sealing it or using it as a plug. I have no clue what they ment by that. I just need it to return free and not aireate
Old 02-13-2014, 09:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Remove in tank Regulator

The regulator is held in place with a spring clip. remove the clip and the regulator will fall out.
Attached Thumbnails need info on how to delete or disable fuel press reg on 99-02 in tank module!-img_1009croped.jpg   need info on how to delete or disable fuel press reg on 99-02 in tank module!-img_1012croped.jpg   need info on how to delete or disable fuel press reg on 99-02 in tank module!-img_1010croped.jpg  

Last edited by Ollie8974; 02-13-2014 at 09:27 AM.

Quick Reply: need info on how to delete or disable fuel press reg on 99-02 in tank module!