Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Fuel system install

Old 03-07-2014, 06:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel system install

I'm getting ready to tackle my first fuel system install as I hate for others to work on my car. Is there anything difficult about the install or is it pretty straight forward? If anyone has any helpful hits or tips I would greatly appreciate them.

Thanks
Old 03-08-2014, 07:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 70 Likes on 62 Posts

A description of the system, and what car it's going on, would be a start...
Old 03-08-2014, 10:12 AM
Teching In

It would be going on a D1sc procharged 02 ws6, I'm looking to make about 700 to the wheel. I was looking at getting the lonnies performance fuel system for the car as it's gotten good reviews around here but I would be willing to check out other's out there on the market
Old 03-08-2014, 12:25 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

just installed it myself, it is straight forward for the most part but how long it takes depends entirely on the options your going to be running. I bent up larger hardlines for the the feed and return so it took me quite a long time. The pump install depends on the exhaust and how difficult it is to get the tank out. I was running factory exhaust so it turned into a project getting it all out but did it in about 5-6 hours
Old 03-08-2014, 05:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by maroonls1z
just installed it myself, it is straight forward for the most part but how long it takes depends entirely on the options your going to be running. I bent up larger hardlines for the the feed and return so it took me quite a long time. The pump install depends on the exhaust and how difficult it is to get the tank out. I was running factory exhaust so it turned into a project getting it all out but did it in about 5-6 hours
thats good to hear, i was a little worried that it may have been something over my head but after hearing that is pretty straight foward im not to worried.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fuel system install