Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

fast fuel line kit for f body

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 06:56 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default fast fuel line kit for f body

Ok guys I have been running stock ls1 fuel rails on my car for quite some time with no issues. I scored a pair of FAST rails for the ls1/6 intake. I am looking to put them on my FAST 90mm intake. I also ordered the fuel line kit from fast PN 54028-KIT and have a few questions. I will have no problem installing it but I was under the assumption that the crossover was to be installed on the front of the rails (facing the front of the car) but with this kit it seems that it has to be installed on the back side of the rails and just the feed line and plug installed on the front rails. Is there any other options for a kit to make the crossover work up front? If not no big deal, thats just what I was hoping to install.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Maybe you can answer my question...no one else has

https://ls1tech.com/forums/fueling-i...-plumbing.html
Thanks
and this one...https://ls1tech.com/forums/fueling-i...rail-help.html
Old 05-29-2014, 06:56 PM
TECH Addict

I'm simply amazed that between your thread and my two, no body can answer a fuel supply question
Old 06-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Teching In

i know it is not ideal but i cut the factory metal hard line as it comes up from the firewall put a flare in it and attached rubber hose with two hose clamps and then got an aeromotive fitting with a hose end and put that in the hose in the other end of that fitting is an threads and you just screw that on to the feed line to the rails and then you can run the rails with the cross over line in front on top of the throttle body....i have never had any leaks either ....not the best at explaining it hope this helps
Old 06-06-2014, 08:56 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 95LTXZ28
Ok guys I have been running stock ls1 fuel rails on my car for quite some time with no issues. I scored a pair of FAST rails for the ls1/6 intake. I am looking to put them on my FAST 90mm intake. I also ordered the fuel line kit from fast PN 54028-KIT and have a few questions. I will have no problem installing it but I was under the assumption that the crossover was to be installed on the front of the rails (facing the front of the car) but with this kit it seems that it has to be installed on the back side of the rails and just the feed line and plug installed on the front rails. Is there any other options for a kit to make the crossover work up front? If not no big deal, thats just what I was hoping to install.
After my research...it installs either way you want. I'm going with the back cross-over to pull the nitrous fuel off the front passenger side.
Old 06-07-2014, 01:23 PM
10 Second Club

Yeah I just installed it a few days ago. The cross over definitley has to go in the rear in order to pull fuel from the factory line.

Quick Reply: fast fuel line kit for f body