Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Car no boom??

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2015, 08:10 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Car no boom??

My issue is that my car wont start like many other complaints heard here before. I am getting spark- I got zapped by the number 3 wire. lol. Im getting fuel- had everything attached and pulled the fuel rails and watched an umbrella effect from the injectors..... got a nice mist plus am getting pressure from the s valve while together....don't know my PSI yet. "no tool". i don't know what else to check but as for the car, If i try and start it, it will try to turn over. I welded the holes for the emissions BS. Right now i just have long tube headers and nothing else. "Is that my issue"? What am I missing????? I have the three grounds behind the block, the battery, and the main ground next to the starter. My crank and cam sensor are working or I wouldn't have gotten shocked as well as my passkey. It takes Fuel, air, timing, and spark..... what am i missing?

the title is what drew you in...lol
Old 01-31-2015, 08:37 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's like the car wants to start but dosnt. I turn the ignition over its it "starts" but dies almost every time. I have a strong fuel odder. Im sure its from multiple failed attempts at starting. Im in no rush to get this done but I would like to have my car back,,,,,,It's been over a year. Would the fact that there is nothing after the LT's that would cause an issue? AGHHH

Quick Reply: Car no boom??