Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

If one were to switch to a low imp. injector with a driver box......tuning nightmare?

Old 03-10-2015, 01:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default If one were to switch to a low imp. injector with a driver box......tuning nightmare?

Hey everyone!

I think I posted this in the wrong section so maybe yall could help me here.

So I am going to be running a D1SC with a swapped in LQ9 in a 2000 Camaro with some serious internals. I am having a hard time finding a set of decent injectors that will support 800-1000 horsepower and searching is a headache because the questions seem to be different.

I am wanting to run a 90+ injector and finding a low imp. injector seems to be easier than a high imp. injector. Now for the people that have done the low imp. injector with the acceleronics box, does it make tuning a nightmare? Are there any other driver boxes that are as stand up as this one?

I found these injectors on ebay ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIEMENS-DEKA...-/161586460192 ) with a quick search but dont know about them. Will these work as a good high imp. injector, on a set of Watson fuel rails?

Thanks ahead of time guys!
Old 03-10-2015, 03:58 PM
11 Second Club

I wired in a few injector drivers years ago before big lb/hr injectors were available. Now everyone just runs Injector Dynamics injectors which are easy to tune and come without the wiring mess of a driver box

Last edited by atljar; 03-10-2015 at 04:07 PM.
Old 03-10-2015, 06:52 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by atljar
I wired in a few injector drivers years ago before big lb/hr injectors were available. Now everyone just runs Injector Dynamics injectors which are easy to tune and come without the wiring mess of a driver box
That is kind of what I was thinking and after getting some much needed feedback, it looks as if I will be going in the direction of some 90's/102's that are high imp. I cannot believe the cost on these suckers!! HAHA. Thanks for the good feedback!
Old 03-11-2015, 09:32 PM
On The Tree

Awesome news. I will definitely be going that route. Does that injector come with all the info and a warranty?
Old 03-12-2015, 07:15 PM
On The Tree

I was just wondering if they came with the flow sheet so I could give them to my tuner. Sounds like a great product though and I really appreciate you chiming in brotha! Do yall do anything for veterans? I didn't see you listed on the website but thought I would ask I thank you for all your help, again. Good call out
Old 03-13-2015, 05:26 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dans91
I was just wondering if they came with the flow sheet so I could give them to my tuner. Sounds like a great product though and I really appreciate you chiming in brotha! Do yall do anything for veterans? I didn't see you listed on the website but thought I would ask I thank you for all your help, again. Good call out
I am referring to the Siemens DEKA injectors that you originally posted.
Old 03-14-2015, 02:43 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nicelysedate
I am referring to the Siemens DEKA injectors that you originally posted.
Got that LOL. Thanks again!
Old 03-15-2015, 12:30 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I use the exact same injector that you linked. I like them. Currently I need a bigger injector, but that is not my injectors fault, it's the turbo's fault. And e85. lol

But a lot of people seem to hate on the Siemens 80# injector, but I am not sure why. You cannot find a cheaper 80# injector that is of same quality.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: If one were to switch to a low imp. injector with a driver box......tuning nightmare?